Know this kid?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Know this kid?

So I'm at school, and I clicked an ad on the bottom of a page which ended up re-directing me to a "BI FFXI Gilz NOW REAL CHEAP!" website. W/e. I was just about to hit the back button when I noticed it said I was logged in as some name. I mussed around in the acount manager and found the character.

Tatita spent $141.39 on 5million gil to buy a scorpion harness. I'm reading this info straight from his account. The order is still proccessing, but I wanted to let ppl on the Fenrir server know.

Please, if you know this dude, slap his ass up. I can't because I'm not on this server.

PLD75 DRK60 lots of other levels.
    ------
    Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
    When ignorance reigns, life is lost

Re: Know this kid?

I don't know him/her, but the name sounds familiar, in any case just being stupid enough to pay so much money for 5 mil is punishment enough.

After all he/she will be that dumb for the rest of his/her life.
    sigpic
    "In this world, the one who has the most fun is the winner!" C.B.
    Prishe's Knight 2004-Forever.

その目だれの目。

Comment

Most likely an anonymous mule.... that will transfer the gil to an unknown main account later.
      There are painters who transform the sun into a yellow spot,
      but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence
      transform a yellow spot into the sun.

- Pablo Picasso

Comment

Originally posted by Ameroth View Post
        So I'm at school, and I clicked an ad on the bottom of a page which ended up re-directing me to a "BI FFXI Gilz NOW REAL CHEAP!" website. W/e. I was just about to hit the back button when I noticed it said I was logged in as some name. I mussed around in the acount manager and found the character.
        So this person goes to your school, eh? Sounds like you can atually do something about it... say... 3 o'clock in the back parking lot! Muahahaha!

Comment

I can't ever imagine spending that much real money at once for an online hobby. Especially when it would be more fun to just earn the gil yourself.

Comment

5 mil? Wow what heck is going on that server's economy?

Comment

Originally posted by Eohmer View Post
              So this person goes to your school, eh? Sounds like you can atually do something about it... say... 3 o'clock in the back parking lot! Muahahaha!
              Ya know, I may even be able to figure out who was sitting at that computer before me. I got a few close buds at my school that play FF, and they don't take too kindly to this kinda non-sense.....

------

Comment

Break his legs!

Or just drop the tough-guy act.

Comment

Unfortunately, beating the stupid senseless doesn't really make them smarter. Trust me, I battle the forces of idiocy on a daily basis, and no matter how many I take out, there's always 10 more to take their place.

Outside of the detrimental effects to the in-game economy, gil-buyer's are more a source of sick amusement to me than anything else. An idiot with a Scorpion Harness is still an idiot... /blist ftw.
                  I'm a slow motion accident, lost in coffee rings and fingerprints...
                  -Frou Frou, "Hear Me Out"

Check out my blog! =>
                  http://deuceffxi.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Effedup View Post
                    Unfortunately, beating the stupid senseless doesn't really make them smarter.
                    It'll be fun though! >.<

Comment

Originally posted by DakAttack View Post
                      Break his legs!

Or just drop the tough-guy act.
                      Get the joke!

Or drop the I'm better than you act.

------

Comment

Originally posted by Ameroth View Post

Tatita spent $141.39 on 5million gil to buy a scorpion harness. I'm reading this info straight from his account. The order is still proccessing, but I wanted to let ppl on the Fenrir server know.

Please, if you know this dude, slap his ass up. I can't because I'm not on this server.
                        The name sounds familiar, but I'm not positive. I'll keep an eye out for him ^^. A Scorpion Harness cost less then 2 mil last I checked and I can't imagine it going up higher.
                        BUUUUUT this is not all I have to say ^^
                        This week I will be getting my insurance check for getting hit by a car when I was 4 (just before I turned 5). 8000 dollars (I get 8thou once a year until I'm 24). Guess what I'm going to spend it on!

VITRUAL BEER */laugh * I'm kidding. ^^ I'm buying a vacation with it.
                        I won't be stupid enough to buy gil. I UNDERSTAND how to make gil on my own in this game, slow and fast (usually slow). When I log on I'm going to see if this Tatita is a mule or real character.
                        Last edited by Dasutin; 02-08-2007, 04:09 AM. Reason: text error.
                        @Summoner@Tarutaru@Fenrir server@

Redpage

Comment

<QR>

http://www.ffxiah.com/player.php?id=141434&sid=7

Auction House info on Tatita, the player in question.
                          @Summoner@Tarutaru@Fenrir server@

Redpage

Comment

If it was my School id have been able to go up to the computer sign up sheets an get his name. Since at my school when we went to use the internet we were written down on the sign up sheet with name, time, an which computer it was..

Nin75, Bst75. Drk61, War61, Rdm40, All other jobs are 37. All 3 starting city missions completed. All Zilart missions completed. All CoP missions completed. TouA completed.

Comment

I'm sure a lot of students are also gamers, offline or online...

Another thing you could do is print out flyers and post them all over school, stating the obvious, of course.

Comment

Working...
                              X