Roleplay LS?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roleplay LS?

Does anyone have a RP LS, or would anyone be interested in starting one with me? As of late I've really wanted to start RPing again, and I figured it would be fun to try on FFXI.

Re: Roleplay LS?

Originally posted by Illuen
    Does anyone have a RP LS, or would anyone be interested in starting one with me? As of late I've really wanted to start RPing again, and I figured it would be fun to try on FFXI.
    if you were to start one i'd deffinately join, (and my girlfriend probably would too), i've never RP'd on an MMO (done lots of other RPG's though) but want to give it a go. I don't have time to help much with running one and such maybe i could set up an event or two at most, but i'd certainly be interested in taking a pearl and joining in.

I've never heard of anyone running a RPLS on fenrir though.
    Kylestie was defeated by Curiosity.

Comment

In that case, I think I am going to go ahead and start one If anyone is interested in joining, just throw a /t to Illuen

Edit: I went ahead and did it. FenrirRP is created :D. If you are interested, like I said before, just send me a tell in game or PM me. Since it is a new LS, and I've not RPed on FFXI, there will be more than a bit of experimenting to see what works
      Last edited by Illuen; 08-24-2006, 03:15 PM. Reason: adding information

Comment

I'm going to look for you online I would love an RP-LS. I've been in the search for a year now, examining every single person I can. I'm sure it gets very annoying when I examine you everytime I pass, but I do it. Examining so many people I often forget who I just did.

@Summoner@Tarutaru@Fenrir server@

Redpage

Comment

An RP linkshell sounds like a very good idea, I'm up for it. I get bored very easily in the game when I can't level up because I'm on my own (I die easily....), so joining an RP would make the game play more interesting.

Comment

necrawr.

Comment

he's a newbie Feba, gib him a little slack.
              -Baka Inu!
              Nejiko - Mithra Current: [ 70 THF / 35 NIN ]
              Basic Jobs: [ 70 THF / 20 MNK / 11 WHM / 18 BLM / 22WAR / 05 RDM]
              Advance Jobs: [ 04 BST / 37 NIN / 02 SMN / 05RNG / 07 SAM / 07 PLD / 00 DRK / 31 BRD / 00 DRG]
              Aht Jobs: [07 COR / 00 BLU / 00 PUP]

Comment

Originally posted by Feba View Post
                necrawr.
                I'm sorry?
                I wasn't aware that I wasn't allowed to give my own opinion on something because I was new, lol

Comment

I am.

I just thought up "necrawr" earlier today and was looking for an excuse to use it.

Comment

Originally posted by Feba View Post
                    I am.

I just thought up "necrawr" earlier today and was looking for an excuse to use it.
                    Hey, at least the new person looked for a relevent thread before starting a new one!

Can't win with you people.

I'm sorry?
                    I wasn't aware that I wasn't allowed to give my own opinion on something because I was new, lol
                    He was referring to the fact that you responded to a thread nearly a year old. Not always a bad thing, just depends on what you have to add to the thread.

Comment

Working...
                    X