This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Astral Candescence

Can someone confirm if Fenrir still does or does not possess their Astral Candescence?

If they still do not have possession, how has it affected the crafter guilds in Al Zahbi? Do the merchants have less selection of items? Do the guild shops sell less items as well? etc etc.

Since all of this is very new, it'd be interesting to have some background on the affects of losing the astral candescence. Some current debates state that there isn't any point in holding onto it since it doesn't affect anything except IS gains.

Re: Astral Candescence

Fenrir sucks so hard to lose this.

Comment

It's not their fault really. Happened during maintenance. My understanding is that they got it back a few hours after they lost it.

There's another post regarding the affects of not having it. I'll dig it up later if no one else does. (Too many threads to read.)

Title: Sergeant Major
      SAM75, RNG75, PUP75, PLD60, My NPC65
      Bastok Rank 10, San d'Oria Rank 10, Windurst Rank 10
      Missions: Completed/Zilart Completed/CoP Completed/ToAU: Playing the Part-Sergeant Major
      Midgardsormr|Cactuar (MNK51)

Comment

Here goes:
        http://www.theorderls.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=9287

Sorry it took so long.
        Fenrir has now recovered the Astral Candescence. The group I was with got the last 3 NMs down to 15%, 25% and 25%. The group after us was able to finish them off. For winning the BC they got the title Subduer of the Mamool Ja.

Here's the things I noticed happen when you don't have the Astral Cadescence.

1. Sanction only lasts 1 hour
        2. You can only use the portals for assault
        3. Mobs give less xp
        4. The Beastment that have the Astral Cadescence are harder for what they con

Title: Sergeant Major
        SAM75, RNG75, PUP75, PLD60, My NPC65
        Bastok Rank 10, San d'Oria Rank 10, Windurst Rank 10
        Missions: Completed/Zilart Completed/CoP Completed/ToAU: Playing the Part-Sergeant Major
        Midgardsormr|Cactuar (MNK51)

Comment

The duration of Sanction probably only lasted one hour due to alot of people being PSC(rank 1), instead of PFC (rank 2) or higher.

What I'm really curious about is how does it affect the guild vendors and npc vendors in general. Do they offer less goods for sale?

I'll cross my fingers and hope another server loses candescence sometime, and maybe someone will check that out.

Comment

They did loose it for a littlewhile but it was quickly returned from what i heard

Comment

I thought PSC Sanction was 3 hours?

Comment

Originally posted by Feba
                I thought PSC Sanction was 3 hours?
                I know it's longer than 2, because I just got out of a 2.5 hour party and still have it.
                Originally posted by Ellipses
                Really, it's just like pretty much every question about this game that begins with "Why." The answer is "Because."
                Originally posted by MCLV
                A subjob is like sex, you shouldn't have it untill your 18 but if you don't have it after 21 everyone laughs at you.
                More Sig:

Comment

Working...
                X