This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Finally Have the game! ^_^

Thats right folks, after 3 years of waiting Papapia finally has the game! So i started on the 18th...its been 2 weeks and I am now a level 22 whitemage 14 blackmage! Everything that i remembered reading about and dreaming about ffxi is finally happening to me and its so COOL!
    Everyone on this server is really nice (cept for this one guy...lol) and i was in 3 LSs...but two were not fun so i quit them. Now i am in a totally awesome one!
    Funny thing though, 3 years ago i wanted to be a taru and a mithra and live in Windurst. When i started the game i was like "Mithra's have small feet...and Taru's wont be adorable if im one too..." so after i while i was like "Elvaan chick awesome!!!" and so Ameenalae was born. Wanting to have the best time ever in Windurst i decided it would be cooler if i waited til i was high enough level to travloe there...and so i started in San Doria...After i got to 15 i went to windurst with a few friends.
    Well, i discovered i dont like Windurst very much after all. Now i have been to alot of places. I really love this game and can't wait to one day be a really high level! I hate Qufim island though...died 3 times just trying to get to level 23 from 21. Maybe i just suck? Lol. Valkrum Dunes is my favorite place for sure...after Selbina...Great Music!
    Anyway, point of this post was to say Hi to everyone on Fenrir. GImme a /tell some time! It'd make me really happy!

Re: I Finally Have the game! ^_^

You like valkurm?!
    Selbina has a great music?!
    New players are strange, lol!
    You will love Qufim, after you will see how oppressive Kazham is (not the city itself, the jungles...)
    Signature, ah!

Comment

Lol i remember you...how you been doing?

Comment

Welcome to the game Papapia ^^

This is what happens when you play copy Arti 101.

Comment

welcome ^^

Comment

Great to have you on Fenrir server. Send me a tell if you need help with anything.

Which FF Character Are You?

Comment

Hope you the best of luck in Vana.
              Remeber, the game isn't about level whoring.
              noein 萌え

kagerou1.deviantart.com

Comment

Quadavulations^^
                75WAR/37SAM 50BRD 37NIN 33MNK 36WHM 23BLM Status: Windy:6 ZM:14 CoP:8-3 ToAU:3 WotG:3

Maybe you didnt hear me... I said... PROVOKE!

Comment

what made you wait for so long o.O?
                  There are painters who transform the sun into a yellow spot,
                  but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence
                  transform a yellow spot into the sun.

- Pablo Picasso

Comment

Hello everyone! THank you for the welcome.

Lionx i am doing fine! ^_^ I felt touched that you remembered me. >>;; lol.

ABout level whoring - I know its not...lol. I just played a whole lot and loved pting and stuff. Now i am bored with PTing and im just running around exploring everywhere i can. Vanadiel is so cool.

And the reason i waited for so long is because We went bankrupt (x.x and lost internet, cable, phone, and eveything else...We finnally got back on our feet this year...first thing on my to do list was ffxi! Lol. I still need to get the CoP exp and cant wait to get the new one...oh and KH2 too..lol

I am gonna do mission 2-3 tonight! I am so excited. San Doria rules...Ps2 ftw. >>;; Lol

Comment

Working...
                    X