UK/EU Linkshell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UK/EU Linkshell

Im currently part of a very good social linkshell, unfortunately Im unable to associate with most of the linkshell due to timezone differences.

So, any active UK linkshells about on Fenrir? Give Azaru a shout ingame, Im usually on during evenings and weekends, or post here and Ill be in touch.

Which FF Character Are You?

Re: UK/EU Linkshell

Look up Urumnaf or Littlelilly for a "TheClick" pearl. They're the only Euro LS that does anything like high level content on Fenrir. To be honest, if you want to see endgame content on a Euro time you're better off swapping servers to a more densely (ie more than half a dozen Euros) populated one or find another game. I quit recently over frustrations watching NA and JP enjoy 100% of the game while Euro players are constantly screwed over due to lack of a concentrated playerbase.

A combination of S-E's refusal to have a Euro-preferred server and the lack of a FFXI PS2 launch in Europe really killed our chances to experience as much of the game as our NA counterparts unless you have a lifestyle that accommodates raiding that commences at midnight through to 7am on weekdays and weekends.

Comment

Cheers Griz, will look them up.

Any suggestions for a more EU populated server? I dont particularly want to reroll my main character, but I wouldnt mind doing so with my alt character.

Thanks.

Comment

Hey its Helrrazzor here im from the Eu and purplehaze has lots of eu members

Comment

I guess this isn't quite on topic but may I ask about your social linkshell forster? I've been looking everywhere for a good one and I'm having one heck of a time. PM or something if you think I might be able to join. =)

Comment

lol, Im actually in PH with Hell up there.

If you send a tell to Ixor, Hellrazzor or Azaru ingame, we will try and get a pearl to you.

Comment

Any suggestions for a more EU populated server? I dont particularly want to reroll my main character, but I wouldnt mind doing so with my alt character.
              Hey Forster ^^ you are more than welcome to send me a /tell in game and we would welcome you aboard ^^ as Grizzlebeard said we are a UK/EU shell but we do have members from the US too. Im on normaly everyday at some point until about 12am ish but i do have a Assult static at around 8pm GMT.
              Look forward to seeing you soon .
              Oh and Grizzlebeard Thank you so much for mentioning us .
              Oh and /wave to everyone i haven't met on here nice to meet you all .
              Last edited by Littlelilly; 05-06-2006, 05:21 PM.

Comment

Lol....

Comment

littlelilly i seen u in the game a members from your ls nice to meet u

Comment

Originally posted by Hellrazzor
                    littlelilly i seen u in the game a members from your ls nice to meet u
                    Hey there nice to meet you too

Comment

There is hope out there for you guys - about 4 months ago we started the first EU end-game shell on Bahamut, thinking that we would struggle to find members, we have over 50 active members...

Seek and ye shall find! Ask about, in the end you will find more EU players than you thought existed on your servers too

Comment

lol true
                        .....when i first started i didnt realize it much but gettign in the upper lvls u start to see how much he time zones make the game alittle harder

Comment

Originally posted by Sethe
                          There is hope out there for you guys - about 4 months ago we started the first EU end-game shell on Bahamut, thinking that we would struggle to find members, we have over 50 active members...

Seek and ye shall find! Ask about, in the end you will find more EU players than you thought existed on your servers too

Is that the same LS that wiped to Tiamat with 170 people?

Comment

Originally posted by Asyra
                            Is that the same LS that wiped to Tiamat with 170 people?
                            YAR SERIOUSLY
                            Last edited by Jakiss; 05-10-2006, 07:12 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

i hear ragnarok has a large uk linkshell called britishgeezers of ragnarok ?

thinking of coming back also as quit due to not enough uk players to do missions with ?
                              there on the offical ffxi page for ls ?

Comment

Working...
                              X