Krynslegacy LS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Krynslegacy LS

my ls is opening for more members, bet with Tuamo in game if you like to join a cassual linkshell enviorment. Cant garuntee no one will get kicked out after they joing, but have to keep the peace in the linkshell to some exstent if some one eventualy has to go.

Re: Krynslegacy LS

Good luck with the LS, but you aren't showing a very good picture with your introduction for prospective members ^^

Which FF Character Are You?

Comment

yeah, i know, i just know that since we have been trying to introduce some new members, several people have had ... how would i say ... "previouse incounters". Usualy the new member and the old both agree pritty quickly that one of them has to go.

Its geared twords the more seasoned players in the game. I am sure that any new member looking for a host of mentors in the game will find that my linkshell can be quite adapt and promising for learning and picking up the game.

We are not always on the ball with helping out with minor things, but with major character development, we toss in a few hands and get things done pritty easaly. We tipicaly help people with things along these lines.

subjob quest items
      getting rank 3
      getting to kazham

and then many things aswell, but always needs to work out with those who can help when we do.

Comment

This linkshell is full of drama. It is ridiculous. It turned me off of the whole idea of having a linkshell.

Comment

Working...
        X