This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone interested in a Thieves Guild?

I've been wondering if anyone wants to start a Thieves Guild? It may sound a bit cheesy, but I thought it would be kind of cool. I could buy the link shell for it, and people who were interested in joining could leave me a message on here and i could send one to your mog house. I was thinking that maybe we could have meetings? Try and trade a few things, talk about party tactics. We could set up a ranking system within our guild. I've been interested in doing this for a while, I think it would help me to get into the game alot more. I'm leaving this open to suggestions..any idea's maybe? Or people just think its downright stupid, you could tell me . If enough people agreed to do something like this, then we could...haha i dont know draft like a Thieves Guild Charter. First few people to get something started with me could become leaders maybe, then we could think of a ranking system for everyone else. Man i've got so many idea's running through my head and i'm getting rather excited.
    I wanna play!!!

Re: Anyone interested in a Thieves Guild?

Id be interested in it.

Im only a lvl 15 thf with no subjob and no chicken yet tho.If thats ok to join up then im game.My theif is in Sandy and fixing to take up Blacksmithing for a bit.
    I dont believe you can give LS through delivery box i think they have to be hand delivered in a trade window.

My Thf name is Rebeldaddy Drop me a /tell later on tonight or post here.

Comment

sweet, as long as one person wanted to do it then we're started. Rebeldaddy is it? i'll have to look you up next time i'm on and try to find you. We can talk about meeting days and stuff. Well, piece man. I hope others are interested in joining the thieves guild too!
      I wanna play!!!

Comment

Originally posted by pacoblah
        sweet, as long as one person wanted to do it then we're started. Rebeldaddy is it? i'll have to look you up next time i'm on and try to find you. We can talk about meeting days and stuff. Well, piece man. I hope others are interested in joining the thieves guild too!
        I got too many characters LOL My THF's name is Rebeljester My Rdm is Rebeldaddy

Check out my other post where you replied.

Hope to see ya ingame tomorrow night

Comment

alright, my ingame name is boli. So if you get on look me up.
          I wanna play!!!

Comment

If ya check here im running late tonight.I'll be on around midnight or so If i miss ya I'll be on tomorrow night at 9pm

Comment

I'll be on tonight but me and my wife are going to the jungles to get lvl 30(finally)

So send me a /tell to Kingjester at 10pm if your on and say whats up

EDIT: Ok wife isnt getting on so i'll be on my character named diablokiller making velvet cloth
              Last edited by KingJesterEOE; 01-12-2006, 04:53 PM.

Comment

haha ok. its pretty cool that you and your wife play. i dont know many girls that like video games actually. yeah it seems like it took me 219879874 years to get to thief level 3o, and it feels like i'm not going anywhere else
                I wanna play!!!

Comment

You just hit 30THF congrats.

Wait till you get Viper Bite, you'll close Distrotion chain for a loooooooooooong time (@58 I'm still closing it).

A guild based off of one class usually fails ....Sry.

O, and at 57 a SH would be cool, but imho it's only good when u fight high evasion mobs (last night in Cape I couldn't hit Pug's for my life with 50 JSE). Also as THF make sure you us ATK+ foods.

Good luck.
                  RDM75 THF75 BRD47
                  WHM50 BLM37 NIN37
                  DRK26 RNG37

Sky: O Sea: O ToAU: O
                  Tier 1 Assault -.-;

Having Fun: X (Only when in Limbus as THF)

Comment

ok... yeah i've had people tell me that it wouldn't work. it was just something i've been interested in trying
                    I wanna play!!!

Comment

>______________________________>

should make a all RDM ls called RedRockers. wwwwww.

what lv THF now?
                      RDM75 THF75 BRD47
                      WHM50 BLM37 NIN37
                      DRK26 RNG37

Sky: O Sea: O ToAU: O
                      Tier 1 Assault -.-;

Having Fun: X (Only when in Limbus as THF)

Comment

thf is level 32. i know thats probalby not high enough, everyone tells me
                        I wanna play!!!

Comment

Originally posted by pacoblah
                          thf is level 32. i know thats probalby not high enough, everyone tells me
                          Ive kinda got away from my theif hes still sitting at lvl 15 now..Im having alot of fun with ranger atm.Im still on every night so send me a /tell.I joined a fresh LS that just started up.But I'll still help ya with your theif guild if you still wanted to do it.

Comment

Working...
                          X