This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Royal Rumble

still kinda a newbie , but know enough about what i want gear- wise. Is there any large group of lvl 75's that would spend 30 kindred seals and get a lieschen orb ? Do a BCNM to help me get a trump crown , I would finance a large part of the quest if i could get that crown. I know the quest is called Royal Rumble . Any of u great high lvl ppl willing to help ? Thanx

Re: Royal Rumble

ahahahahahahahahahahah

now THIS is the best post of the day...

You do know that 30KS are VERY hard to get right.

I really can't stop laughing.
    -Baka Inu!
    Nejiko - Mithra Current: [ 70 THF / 35 NIN ]
    Basic Jobs: [ 70 THF / 20 MNK / 11 WHM / 18 BLM / 22WAR / 05 RDM]
    Advance Jobs: [ 04 BST / 37 NIN / 02 SMN / 05RNG / 07 SAM / 07 PLD / 00 DRK / 31 BRD / 00 DRG]
    Aht Jobs: [07 COR / 00 BLU / 00 PUP]

Comment

Sarcastic hater strikes again.

Comment

; ;

I really can't stop laughiung.
        -Baka Inu!
        Advance Jobs: [ 04 BST / 37 NIN / 02 SMN / 05RNG / 07 SAM / 07 PLD / 00 DRK / 31 BRD / 00 DRG]

Comment

hey all i asked was how the hell do u get one of these not for little kids snid ass remarks its ppl like u that make ppl like me quit games like this was just asking

Comment

I think you need to learn about internet sarcasm myfriend, and maybe learn a little about the game.

Kindread seals are upgraded beastman seals which drop from high level mobs, meaning they are harder to get then beast seals, think of them as Beast Seals +1. Also, the KS30 match you are talking about requires 6 people at level 75. Now, I don't know what Trump Crown goes for, nor do I care.

Try doing more "research" before you flame me.
            -Baka Inu!

Comment

All the guy asked for was maybe a little bit of help... not for someone to give him shit. So what if you need a few high levels he knows that. if your not one willing to help then dont say shit. zosodave ask some people from your server, someone will help, it might take a little bit but it can be done. Good Luck.

Comment

hey if i wanted sarcasm i would have asked for that , No I asked for possiable help from real players,, higher than your 68 thief and i know all about the quest done the research and all the drops that come with getting it done in 30 min. and the the crown goes for 1.5 mil not out of my price range. mabey yours though and mabet thats y all the jealous sounding remarks coming from u

Comment

I'm from fenrir, and I know all about the high level shit that goes on there.

And thank you, 1.2 mil is not out of my price range. Why don't you take a step back and try asking people on your server, and unless your 75, which you still havn't stated what level you are.

Frankly, no one will spend 30KS for free, and if you have the gil, why not just buy it? I'm sure IGE likes your business.
                  -Baka Inu!

Comment

they have none for sale already been there,haha and if they did have one i wouldn't have put out a asking for help here for asses like u to respond to.. this is my last time i post or visit this site and will make sure that the owners of this site know why asses like u (teenager most likly) drive most older ppl from open game forum rooms like i said in my 1st post any lvl 75 groups not some jealous lvl 68 thief who realy probibly doesn't have more than 100000 to her name later

Comment

/laugh

Edit: Yes, you asked for help, and I get you a round about answer that NO ONE WILL HELP A LEECH, this is what you are, a leech. And, I'm sure IGE likes your business.

And no, I'm not a teenager thank you very much, and so what if I am? Are you classifying all teenagers as immature, and "assholeish", that's what it looks like to me, and it sure seems like it's making you the younger one.

Lastly, don't visit this site anymore, it's a free site, I dreally don't care, I gave you your answer, and had some fun doing it, and frankly, I really can't stop laughing at you, it's really funny, go ahead, post more, make my day please.
                      -Baka Inu!

Comment

You might actually want to use puncuation in your posts before you start calling others "little kids".
                        I am sure IGE appreciates you business.

Edit: Where they hell are all these trolls coming from?

Hori retreated from battle. What a coward.
                        Hori
                        San d'Oria
                        RDM/BLM/WHM
                        (´ ゜ω゜`)
                        Don't like to haste our precious NIN tank? You're not RDM, then. -Apple Pie/Grendal

Comment

Hori, I dunno either, but I did answer his question didn't I?
                          -Baka Inu!

Comment

Guess he really did leave.

/thankyou

/have a good day.

Was I too mean to the newbie?

whopps, hit reply instead of edit =\ /mijingakure
                            -Baka Inu!

Comment

that bcnm is hard. really hard. i went there with 5 other 75s and got completely destroyed. these guys were all in the top sky ls on fenrir before it disbanded.

Comment

Working...
                              X