Current Members:

Zod*: 20 DRG/10 WAR
    Andorhall*: 25 SAM/12 WAR
    Lucifur*: 25 MNK/10 WAR
    Zimlaog*: 30 WAR/10 MNK
    Astrojack: 25 WHM/12 BLM
    Gocace: 14 MNK
    Theodin: 14 WAR

Requirements: You must be responsible, mature, and polite. You must have a basic understanding of the game, though we're more than happy to assist in any advance skills. You must be effecient; we have no time for Ninja Bards or Warrior Dragoons; if you're goofing off on your own time that's fine, but during a party it is not acceptable because you're not a viable member. It's also a poor representation of the Linkshell and its members.

Race is a finer line; if you insist on being an Evlaan BLM we assume you know they have the worst intelligence and you plan on boosting their INT with RSE armor and other INT boosting equipment; we also assume you're a great player that can handle the challenge of being gimped so early on out.

We are currently looking for Mages, but if you're experienced and are a melee job please send a /tell regardless.

You can e-mail me at eoliths@yahoo.com or drop me a PM here if you have further questions.

I'm Zod, btw.

*Are the founders, and all have pearlsacks.

Zod is lame! Don't join him! He eats puppies!

In case you couldn't tell, i'm joking. zod is cool, so his LS must be cool too.
    Drk 70/ Rdm 30 / Sam 30 / Thf 34 / War 32 / Ninja 20 / Summoner 20
    --------------------------------
    Bastok 7-2
    Sky Access
    Lufaise Meadows Access

Comment

Working...
    X