This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome to Fenrir

Hello all! My character name is Methos and i am in San Doria. I played beta as did most of the Linkshell I am in. If you have questions or need assistance in game, give a post here or a tell in game.
    Drk 70/ Rdm 30 / Sam 30 / Thf 34 / War 32 / Ninja 20 / Summoner 20
    --------------------------------
    Bastok 7-2
    Sky Access
    Lufaise Meadows Access

i am also in fenrir, but im a little low lvl (15). i see no one likes to post in this section though lol. San doria owns!

Comment

Damn, I signed up for these forums hoping to get into some arranged party action.. but only 11 posts (including this one) so far for Fenrir t.t
      stop the hate

Comment

Hello! at last i can post here. had some trouble with...well....not being able to post here.
        So, yeh, hi all....My character is Serafina and I'm trying to decide what job I want to focus in.
        I own my own linkshell, and i'm in Zods too ^^, so if anybody wants to join just PM me, or send a /tell to Serafina.
        Hope to see you guys in-game sometime.
        Bye

Comment

Hey, I'm on Fenrir too!

Anyway, it doesn't seem that there are many other people from the server on these forums :/

Comment

I'm around.

Comment

Serafina! Hey!
              You were able to buy the spectacles for 1,200,000.

Comment

Yup I am on Fenrir too, I run LokiSet.

Comment

Ross! Hey!

Do I know you..............or are you just being friendly?

Comment

heh I know a seraphina something like that, close enough
                    You were able to buy the spectacles for 1,200,000.

Comment

I notice that alot have people have viewed this thread, but there are only a few replies...

This tells me one thing. There are a good amount of Fenrir ladies and chaps on ffxionline.com forums (or browsing it at least) but noone has verified their pol account with ffxioline, and therefore can't post on this Fenrir board.

VERIFY YOUR ACCOUNTS GUYS! It's easy... follow this link...

Comment

I notice that alot have people have viewed this thread, but there are only a few replies...

This tells me one thing. There are a good amount of Fenrir ladies and chaps on ffxionline.com forums (or browsing it at least) but noone has verified their pol account with ffxioline, and therefore can't post on this Fenrir board.

Comment

~http://www.ffxionline.com/verify/user.php

After you fill out that form, ffxionline will send you an email to your POL.com email account for you to finish the verification process. Just do it ppl

Oh, and if you see me wandering around the world, don't be a stranger. Introduce yourself

You'll usually see me leveling my lower jobs around Sandoria for the next couple of weeks.

Cmon guys, we've got a great server (we are the treant topplers), but lousy communication. Let's build a community here!

Comment

Hello

Just wanted to say hello to everyone here

Comment

hey guys

Comment

Working...
                              X