Mission Swan Song

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mission Swan Song

So, I finished CoP last month. It was nice to see the end. Yeah, maybe it's not the end, but for me it's close enough. I began watching a movie about Tavnazia, and now I've rescued the place. I'm gonna call that done.

I have canceled my content IDs, and pretty much am doing my victory lap around the game before it kicks me off next billing cycle. But before I go, I'd like to tie up some loose ends. I'm currently on the following missions:

1. {ZMs DONE! THANKS}
    2. {TAU DONE! THANKS}
    3. {WoTG DONE! THANKS}

and maybe do the quests "A Feast for Gnats" and "Fire in the Hole" while I'm there.

I'd like to finish up these last little holdovers so that I can call the whole mess over and done with. If anyone on this server would like to complete these with me, Zerlatik can usually be found sometime after 7 or 8 PM MST hanging around Whitegate with my mission flag up. (Although, tonight I helped a random DRK do her last AF quest instead. It wasn't more entertaining the 5th time, but it did make me feel better about my "no one helps lowbies" beef). If you see me, I probably have a full load of medicines, (Yags, potions, ethers, poison pots, echo drops, etc). If you can use a 75 SMN, I'm ready to go.

If I don't see you in game, so long Diabolos. Parts of this trip were fun, parts sucked. It was a decent experience all said, but it's time for me to move on. New worlds to explore, new career to launch, pissing off Omgwtfbbqkitten isn't nearly as entertaining as it once was. You know how it is... Anyway, take care of yourselves, it was nice meeting you all.
    Last edited by Kitalrez; 01-18-2009, 08:59 PM.

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

Re: Mission Swan Song

well to be fair it doesn't really do much good to rescue it and then let the world as a whole get blowed up.

Comment

See ya, Kit! May all your MMO's be full of rainbows!
      Originally posted by Feba
      But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
      Originally posted by Taskmage
      God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
      Originally posted by DakAttack
      ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

Woohoo, Wings of the Goddess main mission line is done. Just leaves those two quests, ZM, and the last TAU. It's coming together

Comment

Yay, as of 4AM this morning... (God that took a long time), ZMs are done. Those of you on that blasted, unhealthy, wretched coast were probably just waking up for breakfast. I hope you all choke on it. Lousy EST only nazis... I'll find a MMO that can be played on PST yet.

Comment

Down to two quests.... two freakin' quests and I can give up the game. I'm liking this. I feel like I've really accomplished something.

Comment

pissing off Omgwtfbbqkitten isn't nearly as entertaining as it once was
              Probably because you stopped succeeding at it.

Comment

You just barely bothered to read this thread?

Comment

I had a moment of pity

Comment

Was that before or after your moment of rational thought? You're only allowed the one of those per day, you know.

Comment

Well, I didn't get those two quests done, but I'm done with everything else I cared to do. I surprised my friend with almost 5 million in gil earlier tonight. Got some good screens of Zerlatik wandering around Heaven's Tower in his crowns, gobbie hat, and SMN AF2/yy robe.

I feel done. It's nice to have so much accomplished.

Comment

Kit WTH... I haven't seen you in the SMNLS in forever yo. well GL in the future of ur gameing. If you was to kick down some things u no longer will need just toss them To 'Dimmahk' I'll keep them warm and cozy for you. TC

Comment

Originally posted by Dim Mahk View Post
                          Kit WTH... I haven't seen you in the SMNLS in forever yo. well GL in the future of ur gameing. If you was to kick down some things u no longer will need just toss them To 'Dimmahk' I'll keep them warm and cozy for you. TC
                          HAHAHAHAHAHA

Can I haz gilz!?
                          Originally posted by Feba
                          But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
                          Originally posted by Taskmage
                          God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
                          Originally posted by DakAttack
                          ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

sure would hate to have all Kit's hard work go to waist >.>

Comment

Originally posted by Dim Mahk View Post
                              sure would hate to have all Kit's hard work go to waist >.>
                              I'd sure hate to have my hard work make you fat, too. ;P

Comment

Working...
                              X