Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pet Based LS?

Hello people of Cerberus.

My name is Romyro and I currently reside on Hades. As most of you are probably aware, Hades is going to be merging with you in the near future. While we’re sad to see our server go…We’re being optimistic about it and hope to meet some new/exciting people to adventure with.

I was looking to see if there are currently any pet based LS on your server. Over on Hades I help run a PetLS (FunWithJugsReunion (FWJR)) that is a nice home to many Bsts/Smns/Pups.

If there is a Pet based LS
    I was hoping to get a chance to chat with their/your leader and/or officers. We at FWJR are a respectable group and we don’t like to step on other people’s toes…but we would like to keep the good thing we have going and see if theirs some way we can work/merge together since we share a common trait…we love pets ^^.

If there is NOT a current PetLS
    Well...like i said, we'd like to keep the good thing we have going ^^. For those interested, we are always looking for new members to join us and do great things with our pet jobs.

Just to get a basic idea about us
    We are pet focused (obviously lol). We love our pets, avatars and puppets. We mainly do Sky, ZNMs, some SCNMs, along with some specific NMs that drop pet gear (Pallas’s Shield, Beast Bazubands…etc). Looking into Sea and possibly some limbus areas (most likely AF+1 farming only) once a few more core members gain access. We have successfully completed the La Vaule[s] SCNM a few times, a number of T1-T3 ZNMs and everything in sky (cept maybe Faust lol). We are always looking for a bigger/better challenge too.
    99 BST, PUP, WAR, MNK, THF, WHM, BLM, SMN, RNG, BLU, RUN, PLD

-Ukon (85) 27/75 claws
    -Farsha (90) Completed!!
    -Verth (90) Completed!!
    -Guttler (95) Completed!
    -Gandiva (80) 24/50 wings
    -Ochain 27/50, 50/75, 8/75
    -Aegis just started

***Thank you xxFunWithJugsxx for all the help/support***

Re: Pet Based LS?

If only Kujata was merging with you...

I would totally be interested in joining. No offence to my current LS, but I've wanted to join a PET LS for so long. I tried to get one kicked off a number of times on my server... to no avail.

Good luck with the server merge, I hope things work out well for you! As for me? Maybe Valefor will have an active pet LS :3

Bastok & Windurst Rank 10. ZM, CoP, ToAU, WoTG, ACP, MKD, ASA & SOA Complete.
    99 Kannagi / 99 Armageddon / 119 Nirvana Adventuring Fellow: Level 99
    99 SMN / 99 NIN / 99 COR / 99 WHM / 99 PUP / 99 BLM / 99 THF / 99 SCH / 99 GEO

Yyg's Blog: Tree of Awesome!

Comment

Re: Pet Based LS?

Sign me up (never too late - if you still exist); I'll give you a holler ingame.
      Last edited by snewt; 07-01-2012, 06:13 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X