Good server?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good server?

Hi, i'm thinking about making a new char on Caitsith. I like the server name. IS this a good server? Pretty average ah prices? Well populated, or over populated? <Notorious Monster> Hunted hardocre? Or Do you have a chance?

Nice, social, and helpful linkshells willing to help a new player? I'll be be making a new char, not transfering. But I've been playing 4 years.

Had a falling out with someone who bought my friends account on ebay and he happened to keep my friends old position in the ls and broke my shell because I called him out. He's pretty muched flamed the hell outta me and my name is unrightfully blotched. Was a big ls, pretty well known people.

Prolly going to be a Galka MAGE! lol.

Re: Good server?

Well AH prices and population can be checked at

Final Fantasy XI Auction House - FFXIAH.com

I'm not on Caitsith so I can't help other than that.
    Originally posted by Feba
    But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
    Originally posted by Taskmage
    God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
    Originally posted by DakAttack
    ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

Re: Good server?

Right. I'm not stupid. I know where they can be checked, however, imo

1) The Pop isn't a good estimate on people i would be playing with, aka english or jap players.

2) Just because I shows numbers doesn't tell me how the economy is. I don't care if such and such thing is 100k as opposed to it being 10k on another server, flip flops and failures in the economy are not taken into account.

Player experience is what I asked for.

Thanks tho. :D

I also can't get to that site at my work site, and wouldn't even try to load it with my dial up at home. Playing the game is hard enough.

Comment

Working...
      X