This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mannaquin exchange

Ok so i have all but 1 mannaquin part and the leeches are just kicken...yeah cannot seem to kill them ><. However i can wide the floor with the crabs, so i would like to trade the mannaquin body for the mannaquin hands. If you have the hands and are willing to trade please let me know. I am on the CATSITH server (that was for people who dont look at my profile hehe)

RNG67 BRD66 THF55 NIN35 WHM31 RDM35 WAR24 PLD30

Re: mannaquin exchange

everyone needs hands >.> i wont even start collecting pieces til i get hands

Comment

well i guess i will just try them stupid leeches again ><

Comment

I did leeches like this (sold hands for 1mil D: )

1 rdm (moi)
        1 mnk
        1 nin

as a rdm my duty was to ... bind and kite the 'boss' as best as i could while the mnk and the nin defeated atleast one of the 2 others, once one was down one of them would just grab the boss and keep it while me and the other guy were wacking at the third one, as a rdm with en- spells, you are very valuable fighting with a dagger, a platoon dagger which is really fast helped a bunch.

to ensure success we got potions and hi-potions, they grab hate nicely and keep you alive

was really easy too.

O.. and same strategy for the crabs
        signatures are for pussies mew mew mew, here's mine

Comment

Crabs and fish are easy bcnm's if you do them the right way.
          As for the three leechs
          I tried this set up and was 2/3 for this bcnm
          2 Rangers and a DRK

the drk bound the main leech, while he moved to hack away at one leech, the other two rng blew their 2hr's all over the other leech, helped the drk finish the second leech and then all three on the third leech

Another strat which Ive odne maybe twice and the first time we failed badly was 3 SMN
          This strategy has to be precise otherwise if one bloodpact fails, you lose the bcnm.
          The first smn who attacked used Fenrir, the other two used one of the avatars which were weak to that element.
          All 2hr hopefully with fenrir tanking, he shoul dhave enough defence to outlast all three leech's attacking you.
          For the cause
          O|¯|_ Super Orz

Comment

hmmm ok thanks for the advice everyone

Comment

Oh another strat which I read up on is that you can use 2 sams and a healer/DD
              all use potions and you can rip those leech's apart.
              For the cause
              O|¯|_ Super Orz

Comment

Working...
              X