This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New face around...!

Um, hello to everyone. I'm (relatively) new to both FFXI and the server (duh!) and I wanted to say hello to everyone out there... mostly because of the fact that I have been in the game for a little over two days now... and am a little intimidated by everything... (namely the lack of people to talk to!)

So, I thought I would introduce myself here and see what happens!

Like I said, I am new... and have little or no clue what to do (besides the basics)! So if anyone could be kind enough to give me any tips, advice, or scoldings, feel free!

Oh! And my character's name is Kunie as well. She's a mithran thief (at the moment) and I quite like the area I am in currently (Windurst is so pretty!)

Anyway, I hope you all don't think I am crazy or anything. I just thought it proper to introduce myself!

As the taru say... ta-taru for now!

Re: New face around...!

I would be more than happy to help a fellow Mithra ^.^ I'll be on tonight (and everynight) at roughly 1800 EST. Just send a /tell to Kuura.
    Kuura
    Windurst Rank 5
    <[75 White Mage retired]> ((May she rest in piece))
    Originally posted by Dictionary.com
    spoon·y also spoon·ey ( P ) Pronunciation Key (spn)
    adj. spoon·i·er, spoon·i·est
    1. Enamored in a silly or sentimental way.
    2. Feebly sentimental; gushy.

Comment

Cool! I will send you a message!

I have to admit, it is a little daunting to wander about. Over the past three days, I have only met and talked to two people...

I'm hoping I can meet more people!

Comment

Not a problem, I can even get you into an awesome LinkShell. But I was in pretty much the sam problem when I first started, The game really didn't start picking up till i started getting friends.
        Kuura
        Windurst Rank 5

Comment

Hello,

Kunie and Kuura.... I experienced the same as Kuura....Still cant say its gotten a lot faster but I am starting to get more of a grasp on actual gameplay. I spent most of my first months trying to get gil by farming crystals and bees or leveling my primary and sub. Now I have been able to move into more of the actual gameplay but without constant friends online it takes forever especially when your searching for members to form parties. Well need less to say if you need any help and you see me online feel free to HOLLA.....PS if anyone reads this and has a decent Linkshell Community please tell me.....IM LOOKING TO BECOME A MEMBER OF A COMMUNITY....Later

Comment

Hey people, another Mithra here ^^ I recently got back into the game and it's a bit lonely on a new server, so feel free to poke me if you see a Mithran warrior named Emmi running around xD

I started from Windurst [Windy forever! ^^] but ran to Sandy for the fire crystals so I'll be hanging around in that direction until I feel like it's time to hit the Dunes. I'm going to change to THF after I get my sub

I'm really anxious to get my lv30 THF back so I'd really appreciate some company so it wouldn't get so tiring. After I'm back at 30ish I'll concentrate more on questing, crafting, missions and such, but right now I just want my beloved THF back ;_;

I'm interested in joining a nice helpful and open-minded LS too if anyone knows any ^^
            The road remains wide open while your dreams are alive. Only fear can block the way.

zitah.nu

Comment

Welcome! It's nice to see another new face around!

If you want, feel free to message me any time. I always like having more friends. ^^

Comment

If you need any help I would be glad to assist ^.^

Comment

Hey All, I am also just new to this game. I appeared in Caitsith when I started in the Hume town. The game looks very nice only played it for like 10 ior so minutes just to see how it is. Wasn't really anyone around however. I am a hume named Bravir and would love it if anyone could help me out the whole game seems very confusing yet fun heh. Anyway my email is elegosvos@hotmail.co.uk and well add me on msn if you would like to help me out. I'm from Scotland so I am GMT so anyway can anyone pelase help? And sicne I guess an LF iskidn of a Guild/Clan I would lvoe to join a friendly fun and helpful one heh. Thanks.

Comment

I am looking to come back to Caitsith. I am looking to get a worldpass. Can anyone help me out?
                    Kuura
                    Windurst Rank 5

Comment

Yeah Kuura, I can help you out.

Comment

Working...
                      X