Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for static

Hi all
    I've been playing FF11 since july last year and I'm doing ok at it. What i really want is to get cracking with all the plot that i'm missing out on. Ive leveled 2 jobs to 75 and multiple jobs to 37. Looking for a static party to blast through the storyline missions of ff11. I'm on bismark play on GMT time on most nights from 7pm gmt so thats 3pm EST i think.

Anyone on my server that needs these missions let me know my game chr is Barsha so send me a tell in game. My sig shows where I'm up to on them all.

also I'm going for the Sanctuary of Zitath NM fight for ZM5 Tombstone pilgrimage at 7pm GMT if anyone needs that.
    Last edited by Reverent Knight; 03-27-2009, 01:45 AM.
    Barsha: Sam 85 Blm 85 Blu 85 Drg 75 Rdm 78 Whm 49 Thf 49 War 49 Dnc 42 Nin 49 Drk 33
    Alchemy 23 Cooking 23
    Bastok 6-1 COP complete AU complete ZM complete WotG Wings Of Glory

Re: Looking for static

What server are you on?

"... and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written."

Comment

Originally posted by Reverent Knight View Post
      I'm on bismark play on GMT time on most nights from 7pm gmt so thats 3pm EST i think.
      Moved to Bismark forums.
      Originally posted by Feba
      But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
      Originally posted by Taskmage
      God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
      Originally posted by DakAttack
      ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

Thats ZM5 Done ZM6 tonite Looking for BLM PLD and THF/NIN or NIN to join 74 SAM/NIN and 75 WHM/BLM tonite 7pm GMT
        Barsha: Sam 85 Blm 85 Blu 85 Drg 75 Rdm 78 Whm 49 Thf 49 War 49 Dnc 42 Nin 49 Drk 33
        Alchemy 23 Cooking 23
        Bastok 6-1 COP complete AU complete ZM complete WotG Wings Of Glory

Comment

Working...
        X