bastok mission 2-3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bastok mission 2-3

Hi if anyone can spare some time to help me out on this mission the giddeus dragon i would greatly appreciate it i am on in the evenings (GMT) normally from 21.00 i am BLM so i know i can sleep the dragon as tried to solo this a few times but only manage to get the other thing down to about 2/3 its health i am in a fairly new LS but they are all from Windy and have yet to get there mission rank to 2

Re: bastok mission 2-3

Originally posted by Lucasian
    i am in a fairly new LS but they are all from Windy and have yet to get there mission rank to 2
    Why not help your linkshell mates get to rank 2 then? Doesn't it make more sense to help the people behind you first so you can all move forward together?

PLD75 DRK60 lots of other levels.
    ------
    Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
    When ignorance reigns, life is lost

Comment

well i do help them out but i thought mission 2-3 can only be completed by own nation on that mission or if you have done the mission already then you can help out other nations i was hoping some other people on this forum from bastok may have needed this mission too
      Last edited by Lucasian; 03-19-2009, 12:00 PM. Reason: add

Comment

Originally posted by Lucasian View Post
        well i do help them out but i thought mission 2-3 can only be completed by own nation on that mission or if you have done the mission already then you can help out other nations i was hoping some other people on this forum from bastok may have needed this mission too
        You are correct. You will have to find someone who has completed the mission and achieved Rank 3 or find Bastokans or Sandorians that are on this mission and on the correct path to be able to fight the Giddeus dragon. Good luck.
        "All of the biggest technological inventions created by man - the airplane, the automobile, the computer - says little about his intelligence, but speaks volumes about his laziness." - Mark Kennedy

Comment

Good idea to do a "/sea all rank 2" or 3+. Oh, and look for a Mnk. A 25 Mnk will tear through the Eye while you have the dragon slept, then can 2 hour and take the dragon down in a heartbeat.

Comment

Working...
          X