Searching for a good ls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Searching for a good ls

Does anyone know the name of a good ls? I would prefer one with a descent amount of people where people are friendly and don't mind answering questions or helping with quests or missions.
    Warheart on Bahamut

Re: Searching for a good ls

Shame your not on Bismark My Ls is pretty good and were always doing random events
    Barsha: Sam 85 Blm 85 Blu 85 Drg 75 Rdm 78 Whm 49 Thf 49 War 49 Dnc 42 Nin 49 Drk 33
    Alchemy 23 Cooking 23
    Bastok 6-1 COP complete AU complete ZM complete WotG Wings Of Glory

Comment

Originally posted by Reverent Knight View Post
      Shame your not on Bismark My Ls is pretty good and were always doing random events
      Server is Bahamut
      I thought that was clear by me posting the in Bahamut forum.
      Warheart on Bahamut

Comment

I realised that hense the shame, i originally posted before i noticed where you'd posted it. You shouldnt have any problems getting a LS on that server is its as full as there making out.
        Barsha: Sam 85 Blm 85 Blu 85 Drg 75 Rdm 78 Whm 49 Thf 49 War 49 Dnc 42 Nin 49 Drk 33
        Alchemy 23 Cooking 23
        Bastok 6-1 COP complete AU complete ZM complete WotG Wings Of Glory

Comment

Originally posted by Reverent Knight View Post
          I realised that hense the shame, i originally posted before i noticed where you'd posted it. You shouldnt have any problems getting a LS on that server is its as full as there making out.
          ha it's cool
          i'm just trying to find one
          i haven't been able to... every ls i get a pearl to has around 3-4 people and they all know each other and talk about stuff i'm not involved in.

one ls i was briefly in was talking about their day at school.
          Warheart on Bahamut

Comment

you should wait on migration to be finish after try in white gate somtime ppl shout for it

Comment

Originally posted by Drkray View Post
              you should wait on migration to be finish after try in white gate somtime ppl shout for it
              I know my linkshell usually shouts in the starter cities in the main zones. So you might want to check in those areas too Pancake. Those are the easier places to find social linkshells, they seem to be less common in whitegate, most of the ones there are endgame type. Just random info, I'm on a different server.
              {New Sig in the works}
              -----------------------
              "There will come a day when the world will realize that Superman can no longer create miracles. If my name was Superman, that day would be today." 4/29/2009 - Me

Originally posted by Aksannyi
              "Hello! 100+3 Leathercrafting, your materials, 5k! Mention code LTH74 for a special discount!" - they'd get blisted by everyone they sent that to.
              Originally posted by Solymir
              What do you have against Ants? Is iVirus some new Apple product?

Comment

Hey pancake if your interested I can give you a pearl for an LS, we try to do events, very friendly, and we have alot of members but the times they are on are sometimes sparatic. If interested just drop a post or send me a tell ingame.

Comment

Working...
                X