Who knows a helpful LS in bahamut ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who knows a helpful LS in bahamut ?

Who knows of a good linkshell in Bahamut server that helps each other inside the linkshell ? Please let me know ^^

Re: Who knows a helpful LS in bahamut ?

Have you tried the server-specific forums? Maybe one of the mods could move this thread...

Comment

Depending on your style, I would suggest MoogleArmy (and tell Kyss I sent you -- she would probably get a kick out of it), or if you're more into pet jobs, the linkshell formally named Petropolis. The former owner of Petropolis (as I understand it) broke the shell, and to be honest I havn't bothered keeping up with what the new name is; I had some.. err... issues with them not long before it broke, but they were still a great group of people always willing to lend a hand, especially considering pet jobs aren't as desired in the game.

I suppose it's more useful to know how you wanted to be helped though -- heck, I'll help out strangers when it comes to things like missions (after 2-3 through rank 5), some key items and the like (IE, Kazham airship pass, LBs) but if it has to do with end-game, I really don't touch it. Some linkshells are like that, some are the exact opposite.
      Kindadarii (Bahamut)
      90PUP / 90SMN / 90BRD / 90WHM / 59DNC
      70.3 + 2 Woodworking
      52.2 Synergy

Breeding Chocobos? Visit Chocobreeder.com to find chocobos in your area!

Comment

thank you ^^

Comment

I heard petropolis was dead

Comment

Petropolis, as I explained above, died. However, many of the people re-formed the shell under a new name which I believe is called Petropia. I found it in the linkshell list at FFXIAH, and it does sound familiar. Can't remember off hand who formed the new shell, though, but I know it was one of the sack holders from Petropolis.
            Kindadarii (Bahamut)
            90PUP / 90SMN / 90BRD / 90WHM / 59DNC
            70.3 + 2 Woodworking
            52.2 Synergy

Breeding Chocobos? Visit Chocobreeder.com to find chocobos in your area!

Comment

its called Petropia and now am part of it thanks KingofZeal ^^

Comment

Kaosangels is a pretty helpful ls, Oranul has chosen some pretty horrible leaders recently but other than that its very decent.

Comment

Working...
                X