Have you seen this person

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you seen this person

Hey guys.. Was a former bahamut lacky that is now thinking about coming back after a year or so... but my question here is quite simple....

Have any of you guys seen a character by the name of Auxois running around lately? Just curious if she still plays...
    Bahamut lacky. Death by AH.
    MNK 73 NIN 50 RNG 46 WAR 41 THF 33 BST 19 SAM 13 DRG 10 WHM 10 PLD 6

Re: Have you seen this person

Auxois in on my friendlist. I have seen her on and off occasionally - once fairly recently after she just got sky access... So yea, but not as much.

Weren't you in the RabidPineapples shell? I vaguely recall the name...
    Last edited by Kirsteena; 09-25-2006, 06:47 AM.

Originally posted by Aksannyi
    "As a RDM, it should irk you to the depths of your soul when a mob had the audacity to buff itself in front of you."

Comment

yep, i was in rabid when i played. If you see her, could you tell her i said hi? and was just curious as to how she was doin? if i come back, im not sure if ill have to wait until they do another one of them return to vanadiel things or what.

But yeah, she was prolly my best friend in the game, and i was thinkin about her, so i thought id try hehe.

Comment

If I see her, sure np!

Originally posted by Aksannyi
        "As a RDM, it should irk you to the depths of your soul when a mob had the audacity to buff itself in front of you."

Comment

Thx

Comment

Tell Aux she still has my damn rings!

Comment

I was in RabidPinapple!! Wow that was such a weird name.

Comment

Do you guys know if theyll be having another one of them return to vanadiel things like they had? or if theres any other way to get my acct back? Id really hate to have to start over again, considering i had like a 25mil equip on my monk on last years economy.

Comment

Theres a return to vana program every year. And 25mil, depending on what gear, is probably closer to 10mil now ; ;

Comment

yea.. everything.. well almost evrerything is dropping, it gets me thinkin sometime what if things get so low, nobody makes/camps them anymore :3 i honestly feel ffxi is comeing to a end if they dont fix that

Comment

I dont think it means the end, more than likely, the economy is recovering. Once the US and euro versions came out, we pretty much killed the market that the JP players had created by, buying gil from the farmers. On top of that, now that everyones been playing for awhile now, a good amount of people probably have what they want now, hence the price drops.

Comment

Heya Gaig. Nice to see you again.

Actually Rabid Pineapple merged with Moonlight Angels. I'm the shell leader of it.

Zarathustra
                        Auxois
                        Merylana
                        Are pretty much all thats left over though. Lots of people kinda just quit.

Aleta is absorbed in school but she stops by every now and again.
                        Arima went to WoW.

Auxois is off and on, has had some problems with $. So we see her every now and again. I'll point her in this direction the next time I see her or when shes on vent.

I still see Cactus (Plantaru ), Yggdrasil, Norvak Quit but I think is coming back, Kenobie is around but in another HNMLS.

Comment

Holy crap, howdy kael, havent talked to you in forever lol. good to see yer still around.

Comment

I'm hoping to come back asap, this past year has been terrible for me, and I left rather abrubtly because of my situation. Im hoping one of them return to vanadiel deals come out soon, otherwise, if you know some other way plz let me know. Id really rather not have to start over again lol.

One other thing I forgot to mention, if any of you guys have xfire, hit me up, my names the same, gaignum.
                            Last edited by Gaignum; 09-29-2006, 07:38 PM.

Comment

I believe they do the Return to Vanadiel thing in the spring.

Comment

Working...
                              X