If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Seriously, congrats to all of us who have completed that darned thing! It was no small feat, as you could all see from our high level damage dealer being killed. >< But kudos to all of you that managed to tough it out in the end and pass the arduous trial. ^_^ Enjoy the new air of freedom from level caps until 60! Now, only thing to worry about now are all the AF pieces... hehehe
I need my leggings, body and hat and I am set for AF! Need to kill a NM after I toss a coin into a pond/lake/something
and Garliage Citadel coffer key.
Comment