Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Asura LS Retrospect -Looking for new members-

Retrospect -New LS looking for people-

I know it's been done before. People start a Linkshell, look for new members hoping to ignite something and play the game "old school". Weeks or months later, the LS is dead, or never happened and the idea vanishes.

I really enjoyed FFXI when I played it about 4-5 years ago. I quit mid TOAU and have yet to complete everything that I wanted to. I've started completely over with some friends, and we have decided to start a Linkshell that does all types of old world content, and will eventually lead up into bigger events should we get the people.

Retrospect is recruiting ANYONE who is thinking to come back, or starting FFXI new. You are not expected to play the "old school way" or level a certain way. It's your $12.95 a month- play how you enjoy. All I ask if you're positive and want to work together to build a good LS community. As an LS, we will be doing events such as Nation Missions, ZM, COP, TOAU, WOTG, AF runs, Assaults and would eventually like to get into things like Dynamis, Limbus, HNMs & Gods, Abyssea, etc.

Over the past week we've grown and have a solid foundation of 15 members who have similar ideals and would like to explore the world of FFXI all over again. I hope you'll join us too.

Check us out @: retrospect.guildwork.com

If you're interested, send me a PM on here, or find a sack holder in game:

Zemekis
    Sofiacrimson
    Vanpersie
    Reyleigh
    Eliria
    Amarite

See you in Vana'diel!
Working...
X