Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For what it is worth...

Hello everyone,

I just reactivated my account and moved to Asura to join 2 relatives of mine still playing.
    However all they do is Abbysea, and I am longing for more of the "Classic Playing" that FF11 has to offer...

More specifically : No Power-Levelling, No Abbysea (not main focus at any rate).
    I don't specifically need a LS, althought I might pop-in and out as I am available to see if anyone is there to play with. I really would like the opportunity for some partying, or Duos with different jobs.

(Since I messef up world transfer, I dont have access to all my characters/items yet, but I do have a Dragoon 42 that could use a partner, and a THF74 that wouldn't mnd hitting 75. I also have plenty of jobs unlocked so... Really just looking for some group fun !)

Just tought i'd post here, even tho this server group on this forum seems quite, quite dead.
    Thank you,

FrancoisX
    -- aka Samuriko / Goerkhan (for the moment, more will be transfered in December '11).
    Active Server: Asura
    Active Characters: Samuriko, Goerkhan

Re: For what it is worth...

Hey! Welcome (back?) to the forum! Yeah... the server-specific sections of this forum are always quite dead. Youd be ucky to recieve any messages back at all. If it's a classic low-level type play-style that you're after, you might be better off switching (again) or just rerolling a character to Cerberus server. There's a LS there who caters to your type of newcomer. The group is lead by Squiggs (same name here on the forum) and he's a good guy. The decision is ultimately yours... but I don't really know of anyone here who actually plays on Asura. For the most part, the majority of the population plays on either Cerberus, Valefor or Lakshmi. I'm of the Lakshmi persuasion... althought I may soon be moving myself to Cerb to join some of the others.

Today has been a strangely quiet day here on the forum, but usually there's a hustle and bustle of activity and a few of the threads. Try checking out some of the threads posted in FFXI general discussion or Off topic sections for a bit more... uhh... company?

Word of advice though. If you don't want to be mocked openly in a public setting... make sure to check the dates of the most recent post in any given thread before you post a response. The guys here tend to frown on "Necro Posting". Otherwise known as posting in a dead thread. As long as someone said something within the last week or so... you should be in good shape.

Let me know if you have any questions and I'll be glad to help you out the best I can... as im sure that many of the others here would also offer.

Bastok & Windurst Rank 10. ZM, CoP, ToAU, WoTG, ACP, MKD, ASA & SOA Complete.
    99 Kannagi / 99 Armageddon / 119 Nirvana Adventuring Fellow: Level 99
    99 SMN / 99 NIN / 99 COR / 99 WHM / 99 PUP / 99 BLM / 99 THF / 99 SCH / 99 GEO

Yyg's Blog: Tree of Awesome!

Comment

Re: For what it is worth...

I'll try to be creful of necro posting... It's just there weren't much active threads

I'll think about it... I've joined Asura because I had relatives playing, and i'm locked out of transfer until December.

But I've read what you're talking about on the forum already and it sounds tempting.
      I'll wait and see until December if I want to jump servers again

Thanks for the Reply
      -- FrancoisX
      Active Server: Asura
      Active Characters: Samuriko, Goerkhan

Comment

Working...
      X