Eisenplatte Armor Set...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eisenplatte Armor Set...

I am looking for the rest of this set on the Alexander server. I have been unable to find the rest even after hours of shouting in WG and in Jeuno. Even the people on my ls don't have any idea of where they can get it.

Its not in the Ah, nor is it any bazaars (Checked about 70+ in jeuno). If someone has the hands and/or the legs, I will pay you 16k for them. (10k for the hands 6k for the legs.) Send a /tell to Takelli, or post in here. Please, I am after the full set of this armor.

Re: Eisenplatte Armor Set...

the legs are in stock this very moment. I'm not on your server otherwise I'd grab them for you. Hopefully you have a friend that will see this post.

Signature created by my good friend Naughtymistress, Remora server.

Comment

as of right now the body piece is on the AH too, not on the server, so maybe someone will see this and grab it for you

Comment

I have the body.

I just need teh legs and the Hands. >.< Right now I am using the hands and legs of the chainmail stuff. I just want the rest so I can store it for when I decide to finish of warrior. (Got it to 37 then delvld and couldnt get a raise. lol))

Comment

Might be easier to try to track down a crafter instead.
          {New Sig in the works}
          -----------------------
          "There will come a day when the world will realize that Superman can no longer create miracles. If my name was Superman, that day would be today." 4/29/2009 - Me

Originally posted by Aksannyi
          "Hello! 100+3 Leathercrafting, your materials, 5k! Mention code LTH74 for a special discount!" - they'd get blisted by everyone they sent that to.
          Originally posted by Solymir
          What do you have against Ants? Is iVirus some new Apple product?

Comment

Yea, but they will probably craft the HQ ones. I want the NQ ones for storability for my warrior.

Comment

Originally posted by Takelli View Post
              Yea, but they will probably craft the HQ ones. I want the NQ ones for storability for my warrior.
              Get somebody to do it that doesn't break the 2nd or 3rd tier HQ cap. Or somebody that breaks 2nd/3rd tier on Smithing but doesn't break 2nd or 3rd tier on Goldsmithing. (You need both Smithing and Goldsmithing to be able to HQ it and if they don't have both clearing at least the second tier then the chance of HQ isn't very high.)
              {New Sig in the works}
              -----------------------
              "There will come a day when the world will realize that Superman can no longer create miracles. If my name was Superman, that day would be today." 4/29/2009 - Me

Originally posted by Aksannyi
              "Hello! 100+3 Leathercrafting, your materials, 5k! Mention code LTH74 for a special discount!" - they'd get blisted by everyone they sent that to.
              Originally posted by Solymir
              What do you have against Ants? Is iVirus some new Apple product?

Comment

I guess I can. But don't you usually lose profit on most NQ synths though, and they will probably charge me for a HGQ one anyways?

Comment

Originally posted by Takelli View Post
                  I guess I can. But don't you usually lose profit on most NQ synths though, and they will probably charge me for a HGQ one anyways?
                  According to ffxiah, if you were to buy all the materials off the AH you'd be making about

1k profit from NQ Hands.
                  losing 300 to nq legs
                  5k profit for nq head
                  1k profit for nq feet
                  1.5k profit for nq body

not too bad for NQ synths really. and you'd be silly to buy all the mats off the AH when some are much cheaper from npcs or easily farmable.

Item Search - FFXIAH.com clicking on each piece will give you the synth recipe and you can farm the items to synth it.

Any decently nice crafter probably won't charge you for a synth. a lot of times I'll synth things for people shouting, if I get a lucky HQ, I'll usually just give them that too, but I imagine they'll be happy to give you the price for the NQ and keep the HQ since you don't want it

Comment

Working...
                  X