Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for EU social

Hello Alexander!

After a long break my friend and I have re-started FFXI and chose Alexander as our new server. Looking for a social LS that is busy during EU primetime. Hope someone can help!

Thanks.

Re: Looking for EU social

To be honest i had a character on Alexander server for around a month as i was thinking of moving my main there and found that most people are either from Japan or US, which means EU players to get the most out of anything will require many late nights. I would recommend on a non-biased opinion to try either Remora or Hades as both are more populated with EU players. On a biased opinion I would recommend Remora as i play on it, have a social LS with many people on during 5pm-midnight, GMT time zone, i'd say around 12-16 people on at a time. We have well over 20 players of all lv ranges, from n00bs to end gamers and all are friendly people. I must admit Alexander does have friendlyt ppl as well. If u wish to stay on Alexander server I wish you the best of luck with woteva u do

If u ever are in the Remora server give me a /tell. Player name = Jamiefulton

Comment

Thanks, I'll speak to my friend and see what he thinks. We only re-started last night so shouldn't be a problem re-starting again... though he did move his high level job over so he wouldn't be able to move again... might just be stuck on Alexander for a while lol.

Comment

Decided to start an EU social linkshell. So anybody who wants to join a linkshell focused on EU prime time scale just send myself (Jaunty), Hoggel or Nargor a tell and we'll be happy to pass you a shell! Only a social for now, but who knows, if we get enough members various raids such as Limbus, assault, etc might happen

Comment

Working...
        X