Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Returning since July 06

Ok...

I played from release in 2003 til 2006. Had numerous 75's did all the end game up until Sea... Killed Cerb and Khim all the good stuff up to it.. Quit right around the time everyone was burning everything with DRK's and KCs...

Decided I would give this a shot back cause all MMO's are just blah...

Im looking for a group of friends to level up with... get me back into the game... and do stuff with... MMO's are just not fun if you dont have a group of friends...

I played a Pally / Nin ... Bard/Nin ... Ranger/Sam ... willing to play w/e really just trying to get back into the game....

Any people looking for someone? Let me know where I should go and how I should go about starting it again...

Re: Returning since July 06

I'm very sorry that your post has been here this long without a reply. Although I noticed your post in another thread referencing this one. If the responses in that thread are not what you're inquiring about, please let me know if you have a question.

Bastok & Windurst Rank 10. ZM, CoP, ToAU, WoTG, ACP, MKD, ASA & SOA Complete.
    99 Kannagi / 99 Armageddon / 119 Nirvana Adventuring Fellow: Level 99
    99 SMN / 99 NIN / 99 COR / 99 WHM / 99 PUP / 99 BLM / 99 THF / 99 SCH / 99 GEO

Yyg's Blog: Tree of Awesome!

Comment

Working...
    X