Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Abyssea

Originally posted by KoLAddict View Post
    For the GoV's, like the one in Gusgen Mines, do I need to buy the tab to unlock it, or can I join a group with someone that's got the tab already themselves?

Also, do most groups for Gusgen actually just chill/recruit in Gusgen? Don't want to get there and find it barren, lol.
    Tabs are for buffs, not to unlock the pages. You can do any page at any time, but the mobs have to be worth EXP to count towards page completion, so you need level sync to make weaker mobs worth exp. Tabs will give you reraise, protect, shell, refresh, regen, etc.

You only have to do the level caps once, not for each job. Thus leveling later jobs will be a quick breeze all the way to 99.
    http://www.ffxionline.com/forums/gen...igure-out.html
    http://www.assemblergames.com/forums...n-on-NA-US-PS2 (Adoulin install on NA PS2)
    http://bungiefan.tripod.com/psbbn_01.htm
    My PlayStation2 HDD guide. Made with a Japanese PS2 with a HDD and PSBBN 0.20-0.32.

Comment

Sweet thanks. Now I'm trying to find the next good grind spot after Crawler's Nest on my server. It started with a B, I think someone said Beaudoix or similar.
      My character's name is Cadar on Cerberus.

Warrior-19
      Red Mage-55
      Dark Knight-55

Comment

Bostaunieux Oubliette - FFXIclopedia, the Final Fantasy XI wiki - Characters, items, jobs, and more you need some sandy fame to get into the chateaux in northern sandoria to get to it.

Comment

bah, thanks. Is there a way to gain fame with a major city if they aren't your city? I'm with Bastok currently.
          My character's name is Cadar on Cerberus.

Warrior-19
          Red Mage-55
          Dark Knight-55

Comment

Learn to love the corn.

Bastok & Windurst Rank 10. ZM, CoP, ToAU, WoTG, ACP, MKD, ASA & SOA Complete.
            99 Kannagi / 99 Armageddon / 119 Nirvana Adventuring Fellow: Level 99
            99 SMN / 99 NIN / 99 COR / 99 WHM / 99 PUP / 99 BLM / 99 THF / 99 SCH / 99 GEO

Yyg's Blog: Tree of Awesome!

Comment

I'm not sure on your level but I did

Crawlers Nest page 3
              Target Level 49-52
              Gives exp until level 68
              Page bonus max = 2560
              Mobs to fight 3 Labyrinth Lizards, 3 Witch Hazels.

It gets a bit tedious but I did it solo on Rdm recently with no problems at all. When I got to the 66-68 range I went tot the boyadha tree <- sp.
              I didnt do the spiders and mushroom page. Sickle slash and dark spore is usually quite unforgiving to me so I avoided it and chose to target bunnies and mandies in the section where Aquarius spawns.

Signature created by my good friend Naughtymistress, Remora server.

Comment

Working...
              X