*Request* FFXI Trial code plz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *Request* FFXI Trial code plz

heya everyone. does anyone by chance have a trial code i may get? i was told i can get one from gamestop but the one near me dont carry them anymore and suggested i ask the forums to see if anyone had an extra one. thanx muches!

Re: *Request* FFXI Trial code plz

Check their website, they give them out for free.

Comment

i have but it says the service is not available

Comment

I believe they've stopped giving them out. That said, a digital download of the game is very cheap at the moment. If you want to give the game a try, you get a free month when you buy, so your cost for trying would be very small.

Or maybe it's not available because of the registration server maintenance.

Comment

I thought they canned it altogether and that was why I was no longer getting tells from RMT every day. Or am I mistaken?
          Server: Midgardsormr -> Quetzalcoatl -> Valefor
          Name: Drjones
          Blog: Mediocre Mage

Comment

Originally posted by cidbahamut View Post
            I thought they canned it altogether and that was why I was no longer getting tells from RMT every day
            (-.-) Good point...

(-.O)om OP... you sir... have just made my "potentially shady people" list.

Bastok & Windurst Rank 10. ZM, CoP, ToAU, WoTG, ACP, MKD, ASA & SOA Complete.
            99 Kannagi / 99 Armageddon / 119 Nirvana Adventuring Fellow: Level 99
            99 SMN / 99 NIN / 99 COR / 99 WHM / 99 PUP / 99 BLM / 99 THF / 99 SCH / 99 GEO

Yyg's Blog: Tree of Awesome!

Comment

guess i have to pay for the game all over again, lol! well, thanx for the replies

Comment

Working...
              X