full Dragoon party!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• full Dragoon party!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ylHjsZCIPho"]YouTube - 6 Man Dragoon Party[/ame]

these are rare to encounter. even on youtube. imagine if they were all wearing AF for fun.

Re: full Dragoon party!

They took forever to kill that mandy...
    sigpic

"BLAH BLAH BLAH TIDAL WAVE!!!"

Comment

Stupid youtube being stupid blocked at stupid work stupid. -,-'

My friends and I often thought of making a full dragoon static. I'd go /war as tank, my friends as /whm and /rdm as healing breath/healers, and /sam, /thf, /war as DD. Our static broke up before we even started, though. -,-'

Comment

It's not a kazham party without some poor bastard running by with a smithy in the background.

Comment

Yeah, 6-DRG parties are rather fun. I had the pleasure of putting one together years ago, we went out to Cape Terrigan, and we had a blast.

I looked at other DRG videos, and saw one that had a DRG that had put together a fairly wicked speed build. It involved Love Halberd, lots of Haste, and a RDM and a BRD, but it was rather interesting and fast. Would certainly get a DRG killed swinging at the speeds she was going, but interesting nonetheless. Best of all, other than the Love Halberd and Speed Belt, I pretty much have everything else, so I could give it a try once I get the rest.
          Last edited by LilithAngel; 03-08-2009, 11:37 AM. Reason: Idiots aggroing gobbies in Kazham FTW. lololol~

Comment

That party lukked very fun to be in

Comment

lol, now that I'm a 67drg myself, i wanna try an all dragoon party now.

Comment

Working...
              X