Calling all Paladins!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calling all Paladins!

I've been browsing through what FFXI videos I'm able to find on youtube etc. and it seems that for the most part it's all filled with kirin or mission videos. Lately I've been in the mood for some good old fashion tanking POV vids, but they are extremely scarce to say the least.

HNM, XP PT, Alliance/Dynamis or even missions, if you're a paladin of any level range, let's see some of your e-mazing tanking skills! ^_____^

Re: Calling all Paladins!

I'll see what I can do, once i get ffxi re-installed.
    Made by Eohmer!

Comment

looking forward to it! :O

Anyone else out there sitting on unfinished videos or maybe just interested in attempting to make one for the first time, post em up ^___^ Paladins preferred, Ninjas will do

Comment

Here's two videos Lionx was nice enough to upload of back when I was testing out PLD/RDM tanking. I have a few others that I recorded myself (so you can see me going through the menus and all that,) maybe I'll upload them on YouTube later if I get bored.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=SjgB6aFyzS8
        http://youtube.com/watch?v=c2zbLn9fCYs

P.S. Don't use Gluttony Sword, it's a bad weapon. I was ignorant back then D:

EDIT: Oh, my mistake. The second one is one of the vids I recorded myself. Go go enfeebling spam!

Comment

That's nuts lol, never would have thought that would work hardly at all. Definitely a good way to keep things spicy heh.

Thanks for the vids

and please do upload more d( '.' )b

Comment

Armando: Holy shit lol, its there again. X3 Let me know when you are doing some /BLU ness when your schedule clears up, i love to be able to observe and learn :3

If you want some Taru tanking i will try to get some footage later X3

Comment

Working...
            X