Coming Soon!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coming Soon!

I am not the best with videos, but here is my first try. It's an add for the FF Fanfic I am writiing, which has pictures and things XD Almost reminds me of a movie or tv preveiw. Hope you guys like. ^^

[youtube]1Au9QYGyh-o[/youtube]
    A Paladin's greatest faith, lies within their shield. - Altanic Teaching

Re: Coming Soon!

lol that was pretty cool. :D In your actual video, are you going to have it be animated and what not? Instead of just pictures. But either way, it was cool and I wanna see what happens next. :D

Thanks to Roguewolf for the sig. :D

Comment

Actually I have no way of making an animated movie, beleive me if I could I probably would, but I can only really make Montages like this. The majority will be a written Fanfic. I'll probably have alot of screenshots though, for pics, some music, maybe a website too idk. Its just an idea of mine to write some of my own adventures in Vana'diel.
      Thanks for the possitive feedback. ^_^

Comment

Just as an FYI -- only one M in coming. I look forward to seeing the final result, however.

Comment

Yea I realized that I misspelled Jueno and Coming after it was made. I think i'll go fix it later. But thanks for the possitive feedback! ^_^

Comment

Working...
          X