The Crystal War

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Crystal War

Right, first of all, I have no idea where this thread fits in.
    If anyone has a problem, then I will have no trouble in moving it.

Anyway, When I first installed FFXI on my 360, it showed me a video of the Crystal War.
    While I watching that video (with my mouth hanging open) I immediately thought I was going to keep watching it.
    But, I can't find it anywhere. I've searched PlayOnline for some place that lets me watch it, and I've searched the internet, but nowwhere has it.
    If someone could direct me to a website that shows the Crystal War video I would be ever grateful

Re: The Crystal War

Try Youtube. Youtube has everything.
    "Oh, you ca'n't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're Mad."
    "How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
    "You must be", said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."

Welcome to Alice in FFXI =P

Comment

yeah that was the first place I looked but it didn't have it, unless they have it down as something else

Comment

SE asked many sites to remove the video a really long time ago, I dunno if that included Youtube.

On PC you can enable and disable the Intro movie anytime you want so I'm sure the option has to be there somewhere, or at least I hope so.
        sigpic
        "In this world, the one who has the most fun is the winner!" C.B.
        Prishe's Knight 2004-Forever.

その目だれの目。

Comment

Well I looked in the PlayOnline thing but I can't find it anywhere
          Does anyone know how to view the video?

Comment

Hopefully someone here knows about it.

Does the manual say anything? For PC the manual had all the info about that, but I haven't seen the 360 manual so I can't help ya there, sorry.
            sigpic
            "In this world, the one who has the most fun is the winner!" C.B.
            Prishe's Knight 2004-Forever.

その目だれの目。

Comment

it's still on gamespot:
              http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/rpg/fina...y11/media.html

Thanks Yyg!

Comment

I'm not sure how to view it again on the X-box version, but I'm pretty sure the PS2 version only lets you watch the movie from the installation DVD. Try putting the disc back into your 360 and poke around on it, there's most likely some option on there to watch it again. I would go try to watch it on my PS2 again, to confirm this for you... but my PS2 doesn't read discs anymore =l

Anyway, if that doesn't work check out: this GameSpot page

The third video down is the full intro. It's from the Japanese version, but all the voice acting is in english anyway. I'm sure the video on your installation disc is much higher quality, but if you can't watch it for some reason this should be good enough. =)
                Last edited by Theiry; 10-17-2006, 01:29 PM. Reason: Just making the post look a little cleaner.

Comment

Put the installation disc back in and the video should start up.

Comment

I always need the disc in when I play the game.
                    It's basically just like any otehr 360 game. The disc goes it, it loads the data and lets me play the game.

Comment

its been a long time since i watched this forgot how good it is.
                      found it on youtube
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGSwfEAyvi8

Comment

hey thanks for that liukiu
                        That link just got favourited

Comment

Originally posted by Amon View Post
                          I always need the disc in when I play the game.
                          It's basically just like any otehr 360 game. The disc goes it, it loads the data and lets me play the game.
                          Shouldn't you have it installed on a HDD? On PS2, it's installed on one. How do you get Version Updates for Playonline Viewer and for FFXI without a HDD?

Just wondering. This game isn't like Everquest Online Adventures for PS2.

Comment

Originally posted by Bakira View Post
                            Shouldn't you have it installed on a HDD? On PS2, it's installed on one. How do you get Version Updates for Playonline Viewer and for FFXI without a HDD?

Just wondering. This game isn't like Everquest Online Adventures for PS2.
                            yeah it's all installed and I still get the updates just like everyone else. It just need the disc so I cna actually get on to PlayOnline Viewer. Otherwise I'll just stay on the 360 Dashboard until a disc gets put in.

Comment

Working...
                            X