BCS Summoner Tribute video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BCS Summoner Tribute video

I won't go on my rant. I'm just going to post my summoner tribute video.

http://files.filefront.com/BloodPact.../fileinfo.html
    127.22 MB

I know, everyone hates filefront...but I worked hard on this video and I've been told the download time is worth it.

Feedback, please?
    Last edited by Eiyoko; 09-20-2006, 10:38 AM.

Re: BCS Summoner Tribute video

if your video is less than 100 mb you can host it on ffxionline.com. PiNG allowed 100mb of video storage before, not sure about now, but it was available.
    Hacked on 9/9/09
    FFXIAH - Omniblast

Comment

It's over 100 mb I'm afraid ><; I've worked very hard on this video and it took me a long time to make, I'd love to know what people here think of it.

Comment

That was AMAZING. As a summoner, it sent CHILLS down my spine, I suggest you make more videos.

Comment

Actually, I'm considering re-doing the video now that I have the full version of Fraps. I made a Dragoon tribute but it's not worth the download; it seriously needs to be updated.

Glad to hear someone likes the video ^^ I work hard on them when I'm making them and recording them. I'll be making and posting more videos soon, keep an eye out for them. :D

Comment

Was pretty good. I think I learned a few things from watching this video and the techniques and effects you used.

Hmm, interesting.

I'd give it ★★★★☆
            Kisats - Unicorn Server

Essorance Entertainment - FFXI Video Entertainment

Comment

Working...
            X