Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Becoming.. A cautionary tale of choices..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Becoming.. A cautionary tale of choices..

Hi It's me again, heres my newest video.. I really hadnt planned on doing videos of this calibur again for quite awhile.. but, The treasure's of Aht Urghan has enough content for a few videos.. So heres my new tale of Triel.

Synopsis: SPOILERS!!!!

Hanging with the Tenshodo has never been good for my health...
    -triel the summoner

Triel journey's to the city of Fate, Aht Urghan to see how she can best help this "new" nation as a Summoner. When she arrives she notices that her power seems weaker from the middlelands. As time goes by she loses contact with the Avatars, and this leads to a deep emptiness within her. Desperate she speaks to a rogue Yagudo for guidance, he leads her to the Seer Waoud.. This is where this tale begins..

Choices..be wary of desperate choices.

SPOILERS!!
    Becoming
    ftp://ftp.ffxionline.com/incoming/Becoming.wmv

Soundtrack:
    TBAL

Copyrights of Square Enix cot, LTD.
    Last edited by tazirai; 08-15-2006, 10:45 AM. Reason: forgot spoiler tag
    It's Official Promathia Hates me....
    それは公式である,プロマシア は私を憎む。
    Trielは博雅なる大召喚士
    A Summoners Journey (The Live Journal) >>>> A Summoners Journey the Movie

BecomingThe Movie: The tale of the Journey of a Blue Mage

Re: Becoming.. A cautionary tale of choices..

OMFG SEX! You're videos never cease to amaze me... let me get back to it now LOL

Comment

Oink! Downloading right now!!! Since the speed seems pretty slow >.<;; I'll give the opinions tommorow after I wake up ;o

Edit:
      Seriously... O.M.G Good job! The video is amazing, music is really cool, and you used Sanctuary!

Suggestions :
      - your text was blending with chat box sometime making it harder to read, put it a little highter next time
      - Warn about spoilers
      Last edited by Gokulos; 08-14-2006, 11:56 PM.
      Gokulo
      ~~ Tarutaru~~
      |RDM75|WHM38|BLM38|SMN62|DRK37|NIN37|

Comment

Awesome video, really. Being a blue mage myself, i totally understand the path you have taken, and the sacrifices you've made to join the ranks of the Immortals as i did, but i havent gone to slay the soulflayer yet, so ive decided to wait until i have done this task before seeing the rest of your story =)

Great quotes in there, really fitting. ^^
        Only Pure Souls Can Resist The Stain Of Blood.

~Yokho~
        63mnk /63Blu/ ~61 Smn~ /54pld /52rng/46drk/43nin34war/35thf/29whm/18rdm/15drg
        Former beta tester (Yoko)(drk43/mnk36/sam20/war15)

Which FF Character Are You?

Comment

Motoko: You talk about redefining my identity. I want a guarantee that I can still be myself.
          2501: There isn't one. Why would you wish to? All things change in a dynamic environment. Your effort to remain what you are is what limits you.

To live, to grow and change, is to continually discard oneself. In a way, each moment of life is no different from the moment of death. The old self vanishes that a new existence might begin. Stagnation, the "immorality" that mortals seek, the refusal to let one thing be lost that another might be gained, that is the true oblivion. To recognize this, to forfeit one's identity that a new, more perfect one may be born, that is to be an Immortal.

Great story, taz. Congrats on your AF.
          lagolakshmi on Guildwork :: Lago Aletheia on Lodestone

Comment

Originally posted by Gokulos
            Oink! Downloading right now!!! Since the speed seems pretty slow >.<;; I'll give the opinions tommorow after I wake up ;o

Edit:
            Seriously... O.M.G Good job! The video is amazing, music is really cool, and you used Sanctuary!

Suggestions :
            - your text was blending with chat box sometime making it harder to read, put it a little highter next time
            - Warn about spoilers
            Yeah I should've warned about spoilers, Next time I will.. the thing about the text boxes is true , I've tried to find a way around them, thats why the text is bigger.
            I'm gonna look for other programs to help with that.

Thx for the kind words guys..
            それは公式である,プロマシア は私を憎む。
            Trielは博雅なる大召喚士

Comment

This was really amazing. I watched it last night, and it actually made me think about taking up BLU just because of the story and your video. I did have to rewind and pause some of your added text because it flew by too fast, or I was paying more attention to the background stuff and missed something. But still well done.
              Odude
              PS2 Beta tester - Cactaur - Rank 4
              RDM32 - BLM17 - DRK11 - RNG11 - BRD9 - BST7 - WAR6 - MNK4

Lakshmi: Windurst Rank 10 - Zilart, CoP, ToAU COMPLETE - WotG
              SAM90 - DRK90 - MNK90 - WAR90 - RNG90 - BST90 - RDM83 - NIN50 - THF46 - DRG42 - BLM40 - PUP23 - WHM20 - PLD13 - BRD13 - BLU10 - SCH10 - DNC7 - COR5 - SMN1

Comment

Originally posted by tdh
                This was really amazing. I watched it last night, and it actually made me think about taking up BLU just because of the story and your video. I did have to rewind and pause some of your added text because it flew by too fast, or I was paying more attention to the background stuff and missed something. But still well done.
                Pressed for time is why, I wanted to keep the video as short but as narrative as possible, even though I've come along way from my very first video. I've got some learning to do still hehe.. thx for the words though.
                それは公式である,プロマシア は私を憎む。
                Trielは博雅なる大召喚士

Comment

Keep in mind that I also missed some of the text because I was admiring what was going on in the background. There was really only one spot where I thought the text disappeared too fast. Either way another great addition to your amazing collection.
                  Odude
                  PS2 Beta tester - Cactaur - Rank 4
                  RDM32 - BLM17 - DRK11 - RNG11 - BRD9 - BST7 - WAR6 - MNK4

Lakshmi: Windurst Rank 10 - Zilart, CoP, ToAU COMPLETE - WotG
                  SAM90 - DRK90 - MNK90 - WAR90 - RNG90 - BST90 - RDM83 - NIN50 - THF46 - DRG42 - BLM40 - PUP23 - WHM20 - PLD13 - BRD13 - BLU10 - SCH10 - DNC7 - COR5 - SMN1

Comment

Good music choice, i think the issue with the chat log and the subtitles isnt that bad, maybe if the subtitles were a darker color it would help.

Great video quality

Some of the subtitles go a little fast but understandable from your earlier post

I'm sorry, while i have unlocked blu, i havent leveled it, are these the Cut secnes for the limit breaks or something else?

I love the KH music! WOOT! hehe...

Capped by fraps? Just wondering.

Comment

Wow its amazing but I dont get this, why cant you summon if you play Blu? Im a bit of a newb still for new areas, just started recently again and reached Whitegate. How did you get the blu af weapon when u were already in blu AF? It was really good though xD
                      75 Mnk Sam | 70 Drk | 40 Blm | 37 Nin Rng Thf War
                      Woodworking 91.9+2
                      ZM:Complete CoP:Complete ToAU:27

Comment

Originally posted by Aeolus
                        Wow its amazing but I dont get this, why cant you summon if you play Blu?
                        Purely narrative confabluation. You don't really lose your summons in game.
                        How did you get the blu af weapon when u were already in blu AF?
                        The answer is either dat switching or using the Goblin Footprint to replay the scenes after the fact. Probably the latter.
                        lagolakshmi on Guildwork :: Lago Aletheia on Lodestone

Comment

Ah, guess Im not to good at the old roleplaying, still was an amazing video. Music fitted really well.
                          75 Mnk Sam | 70 Drk | 40 Blm | 37 Nin Rng Thf War
                          Woodworking 91.9+2
                          ZM:Complete CoP:Complete ToAU:27

Comment

Wow its amazing but I dont get this, why cant you summon if you play Blu? Im a bit of a newb still for new areas, just started recently again and reached Whitegate. How did you get the blu af weapon when u were already in blu AF? It was really good though xD
                            As was said earlier, You can summon as much as you want in the game. But from my earlier video "Summoners Journey", I thought Triel had reached her peak after becoming a Summoner. So it was time to throw her life a curveball (narratively speaking, I'm still a Summoner first and foremost, But Blu is a second love).

So in order for this story to make sense I had to lose the ability to Summon the Avatars I care for. So I became desperate.

And yeah I did finish the BLU AF1-3. I don't follow the actual storyline and get each piece individually. in my story when you join the Immortals you get the suit, but not the Sword, The Blade is the Symbol of the Blue Mages.
                            それは公式である,プロマシア は私を憎む。
                            Trielは博雅なる大召喚士

Comment

I thought it was pretty good. I like seeing people take an RP perspective with their videos a bit, and this was a pretty interesting take on the whole job switching thing.

Comment

Working...
                              X