/sigh, another RDM solo video :P

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• /sigh, another RDM solo video :P

I'd been wanting to try soloing Guivre in Kuftal Tunnel for quite awhile, so when I got an annonymous tip that he was up, I quickly ran over to give it a shot. Having seen most of Avesta's solo videos (specifically those against Bune and Ungur), I opted to use a kiting method, rather than straight up tanking. This was mostly due to the fact that I don't have a fraction of the gear/skill Avesta has.

Relying exclusively on Poison II + Bio II for damage, Guivre's TP moves were kept to a minimum (only TP move used was Wind Wall at about 24% health). I tried to keep him bound at all times, relying on Utsusemi to stay alive when bind wore. Fight lasted about 1 hour total as I was being very defensive (and being elvaan, didn't really have the MP reserves to free nuke lol).

Definately not going to win any video editing awards with it, but here it is:

http://files.filefront.com/GuivreRDM.../fileinfo.html
    RDM 75
    Cerberus
    http://www.youtube.com/user/securitron1234

Re: /sigh, another RDM solo video

Was pretty interesting to watch. Good job and congrats on the kill.
    ~~Fayttt of Diabolos
    PM8-4: (Aka Finished): Dawn, ZM17 (Aka Finished): Awakening, Windurst 8-1: Vain
    RDM66/SMN25
    *~*~*Cloudy*~*~*

Comment

Re: /sigh, another RDM solo video

Damn good job!

One question though, why didn't you use Gravity? I know it has a horrible /recast (And I wish we could merit it's /recast!) but it would have saved you a few Shadows, and helped you keep it in one place.

That screenshot you have of Amikiri was that recent? Rumor was that it USED to drop the V. Claw, and was no longer the case. Friends and I tried to take it down with 4 of us, but an AoE dropped the WHM, then Death Scythe hit the NIN for 1900dmg. We Escaped, and decided not to try it. Figuring it didn't actually drop the V. Claw, so wasn't completely worth it.
      Odude
      PS2 Beta tester - Cactaur - Rank 4
      RDM32 - BLM17 - DRK11 - RNG11 - BRD9 - BST7 - WAR6 - MNK4

Lakshmi: Windurst Rank 10 - Zilart, CoP, ToAU COMPLETE - WotG
      SAM90 - DRK90 - MNK90 - WAR90 - RNG90 - BST90 - RDM83 - NIN50 - THF46 - DRG42 - BLM40 - PUP23 - WHM20 - PLD13 - BRD13 - BLU10 - SCH10 - DNC7 - COR5 - SMN1

Comment

Working...
      X