Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Probably something you've all seen before. I was working on this project a long time ago and kinda dropped it for a while then decided to go ahead and finish it last night.

You need DivX to view ;p

Try not to watch it in a dark room at 3 am when you're ready to pass out. And if you're epileptic you probably shouldn't watch it at all >>;

6min 41seconds
    110MB

http://ice.anubie.org/AvatarBattle(1).zip

Yeah, some of these clips are oollldddddd.

Song 1: Nightwish "Dark Chest of Wonders"
    Song 2: Nightwish "The Wayfarer" [edited for the sake of time]

Enjoy ~

Re: Avatar Battle

In general, I am not a big fan of Prime Summon Battle videos. Most of the ones I have seen have been low quality, with the player standing way back so you cannot see anything.

That being said, I think you did a wonderful job on this video. You had good pacing, a great music selection, and you were actually within melee distance of many of the avatars. I liked the fact that you put all of your battles together into one video. This is one of the best summon battle videos I have seen. Good job.

REGENSHIRE / CARBUNCLE SERVER - TheAMC Linkshell / Creator of The Final Fantasy Opera & Seeds of Discord
    BRD 75 / WHM 44 / BLM 22 / RDM 18 / WAR 18

Comment

Re: Avatar Battle

lol, thanks. Yeah, my favorite video piece was when I was meleeing Shiva. Not only that, but when our DRK died (we only had 4 people to begin with) I started tanking, then after I died our SMN's avatar had to tank and our THF finished her off.

Though what you said about having most avatar battles with low quality and always being too far to see anything, that was one of the main reasons I wanted to make this video for so long. It's always difficult to make a mage job even remotely interesting to watch in videos.

Thanks again for the comment

Comment

Working...
      X