Old video I made...o.o;

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old video I made...o.o;

This video is an old Dragoon Tribute I did. The credits didn't come out well (I was eager to get the video done) but the rest came out okay. ####Spoilers for the Dragoon Plot####

Low-quality version - 15.93 MB - You won't be able to read the chat log.
    http://files.filefront.com/Erpalacio.../fileinfo.html

High-quality version - 30.48 MB - Well worth the wait when downloading it, I've been told. O.o
    http://files.filefront.com/Erpalacio.../fileinfo.html

~*~*~

And now that Summoner Tribute I kinda threw together. x.X Probably not as well done as my DRG tribute but still ; Just wanted to toss it out there. ####Spoilers for the Summoner plot####
    http://files.filefront.com/BloodPact.../fileinfo.html
    Last edited by Eiyoko; 07-21-2006, 06:14 PM. Reason: Put my SMN tribute in here. ^^

Re: Old video I made...o.o;

Nice Video

Double Post Edited:
    Im very pround OF you
    Last edited by rockynme; 04-14-2006, 06:43 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I WELCOME YOU

Comment

Thanks. I had fun making it.

Comment

I think it was a very well done video. Good Job!

The only thing I couldn't figure out was what was up with the few segments at the very end with a samuraii in it. It didn't seem to fit. Did I perhaps miss something.

Other then that, splendid job. I hope to see more videos from you in the future.

REGENSHIRE / CARBUNCLE SERVER - TheAMC Linkshell / Creator of The Final Fantasy Opera & Seeds of Discord
        BRD 75 / WHM 44 / BLM 22 / RDM 18 / WAR 18

Comment

Nice.
          ~~Fayttt of Diabolos
          PM8-4: (Aka Finished): Dawn, ZM17 (Aka Finished): Awakening, Windurst 8-1: Vain
          RDM66/SMN25
          *~*~*Cloudy*~*~*

Comment

Originally posted by Regenshire
            I think it was a very well done video. Good Job!

The only thing I couldn't figure out was what was up with the few segments at the very end with a samuraii in it. It didn't seem to fit. Did I perhaps miss something.

Other then that, splendid job. I hope to see more videos from you in the future.
            Actually, once I get my last quest done for summoner I'm making a tribute for that, too. ^^ I've got alittle footage so far, and still need to get someone to take me to Ifrit's and the Den for a few cutscene grabs but I've got a pretty good idea about how I'm going to lay it out. ^.~ I'll post here when I get it done; should be by the end of this month or so.

Comment

thanks for sharing

Comment

Got the summoner tribute in there. Tell me what you guys think.

Comment

Working...
                X