X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ever met a RDM like this?

No one's perfect xD

I know what to do in PT for most jobs. But because I play mainly after 3AM, I fall asleep pretty often too xD

You ever be like this? See the HP bar of my tank goes low, and think I have to heal him. Then.... for a shot moment I dream that I heal him... then I realized that I acutally didn't...
    There are painters who transform the sun into a yellow spot,
    but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence
    transform a yellow spot into the sun.

- Pablo Picasso

Comment

The worst is people who blame their own play deficiencies on others. Best example was a ninja I was partying with in Kuftal. Didn't know how to time utsusemi so he yelled at the blm for not counting shadows and stunning. Nevermind stunning for every cast would've been physically impossible. He can't keep shadows up and I have to rest every other pull as rdm so obviously I'm gimp. He says it's because /blm can't main heal which I feel is totally backwards against crabs with only weak AoE and no status attacks I can cure. He doesn't help me debuff so I either draw too much hate from casting them or from curing him that much more because the dubuffs aren't there. Clearly my fault he couldn't hold hate against Dispel. Then he yells at the mnk in nearly full crow for voking off me even though that's the only time the mnk ever got hate. When things go bad, he Mijin Gakure and home points while the blm is casting escape. Blm gets hate, dies, party wipes with no escape. [/rant]

This person claimed to be a level 75 rdm, ironically. So like in the video, level != skill, especially for difficult and sought-after jobs like rdm and nin. Nin's name was Buffdaddy on Lakshmi if anyone's interested.
      lagolakshmi on Guildwork :: Lago Aletheia on Lodestone

Comment

wow that's .... horrible...
        I know one nin on my server too who can't hold hate at all.... but he's so nice and polite. - -''
        i don't know if i should like him...
        There are painters who transform the sun into a yellow spot,
        but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence
        transform a yellow spot into the sun.

- Pablo Picasso

Comment

Personally I would always rather have fun in a party of friendly people, regardless of the exp/hr. I can take a wipe due to inexperience in good humor. Of course, exp in an exp party doesn't hurt. ^^ That nin was just the worst of both worlds.
          lagolakshmi on Guildwork :: Lago Aletheia on Lodestone

Comment

LOL omg it was hilarious!
            And the faces of the characters, and the rdm acting cool even during the worst situation! Japanese are the best!
            Signature, ah!

Comment

Rdm "srry lolz no MP lolz"
              pld "invincible!! Convert while I do so!!"
              Rdm "Ok lolz"
              Pld uses Invincible!!
              pld "NOW!!"
              Rdm "Ok lolz"
              Rdm uses convert!
              Rdm casts Cure IV.
              Rdm casts Cure III.
              Rdm casts Cure IV.
              Rdm casts Cure III.
              Rdm "Srry lolz no MP again lolz"

LOL

Comment

Hahahaha nice.
                ~~Fayttt of Diabolos
                PM8-4: (Aka Finished): Dawn, ZM17 (Aka Finished): Awakening, Windurst 8-1: Vain
                RDM66/SMN25
                *~*~*Cloudy*~*~*

Comment

Working...
                X