Sad Story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sad Story

IDK if this one has been posted here or not, but I thought I'd share it even if it is a double post cause being WHM who is constantly getting left behind because I like to "go on adventures" it sorta hit home, especially since its my RL friends who are loosing themselves in the level grind.

[flash=http://koti.phnet.fi/santamik/FFXI/meetingagain-en.swf]width=550 height=400[/flash]

http://koti.phnet.fi/santamik/FFXI/meetingagain-en.swf
    Last edited by PiNG; 03-27-2006, 10:57 PM.

Re: Sad Story

I've read the story before, but never saw that. That was pretty nice. Just a little fast after a while.
    Odude
    PS2 Beta tester - Cactaur - Rank 4
    RDM32 - BLM17 - DRK11 - RNG11 - BRD9 - BST7 - WAR6 - MNK4

Lakshmi: Windurst Rank 10 - Zilart, CoP, ToAU COMPLETE - WotG
    SAM90 - DRK90 - MNK90 - WAR90 - RNG90 - BST90 - RDM83 - NIN50 - THF46 - DRG42 - BLM40 - PUP23 - WHM20 - PLD13 - BRD13 - BLU10 - SCH10 - DNC7 - COR5 - SMN1

Comment

;-; That was so sweet~ I'm not crying, its something in my eye ~_~
      "In just refusing to retreat from something one gains the strength of two men" -Shungaku
      Sig by Tsuko~

Comment

This is so old and everytime someone posts it I have to watch it 20times. I love that music, man Im a big fan. Story is quite sad I suppose. But the music *Sucks it up* awwwww
        75 Mnk Sam | 70 Drk | 40 Blm | 37 Nin Rng Thf War
        Woodworking 91.9+2
        ZM:Complete CoP:Complete ToAU:27

Comment

~~~BLM SAM RNG NIN PLD~~~

Comment

I saw that before... reminds me of me. I like to do tons of quest and explore and adventure... so everyone I started with left me behind level wise.

Comment

When i get this game i'll never leave my friends behind no matter what.
              Summoners....There might be a lot but one will always be better than the others.

Alexander will rise again

Comment

That's the first time I've seen it.

Certainly put a little lump in my throat.

Thanks for submitting this.

(Makes me so desperate to get back to a dear friend I have on my server. I'm currently unable to play as I'm waiting to retrieve my PlayOnline ID that I foolishly misplaced. )

Which FF Character Are You?

Comment

I haven't seen this before either, but it's such a good story. I think that the music really delivers it to you in a kind of a sad way...I know I shed a tear...thanks for sharing this :D.
                  Haikus are easy.
                  But sometimes they don't make sense.
                  Refrigerator.

Comment

i love tha story so much. but that was even cooler.

Comment

every time i watch it i get inturrupted at the same exact spot >.> it'd be nice if i could fast foward it and watch from that point...
                      Paragon of Red Mage Excellence
                      G1 (X) 2(X) 3(X) 4(X) 5(Test aquired)
                      San Doria Rank 6
                      ZM5, PM2-5, ToAU 1-1

Which FF Character Are You?

a male version anyways >.> ... ~.^

#2 Vivi #3 Kuja

Comment

I remember seeing this a while back, i think it had less images though /shrug. Good stuff though. I agree that its easy to try and get caught up in the advancemet part of the game and forget that there are places to just "see" and explore.

Comment

i found it hard to read cause it was fast in some parts but it was still a wonderful story
                          i cant wait till i m high enough lvl to go adventuring

Comment

well done. really brings back memories for me as well. wish i could go back and change somethings. might have never quit to begin with.

now that ive learned from the past, i won't get caught in the grind again.

im gonna go at my own pace.

Comment

I've never seen that before. Thank you. I'm going to share it with everyone I play with.
                              lagolakshmi on Guildwork :: Lago Aletheia on Lodestone

Comment

Working...
                              X