This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Detonator WS vid (lv250? Gun WS)

I take no credit for this. Found it on a rng site.

EDIT: Look towards bottom of page for link
    Last edited by Intensity; 08-18-2005, 02:17 PM.

NIN75/RNG75/RDM75
    SMN66/COR66/WAR55/BRD55/DRK51

Stephen King's Wizard and Glass: Fools are the only folk on earth absolutely guaranteed to get what they deserve.

Re: Detonator WS vid (lv250? Gun WS)

That.... WAS AWESOME!!!!!

But thats because i'm only a lv 30 war

Comment

How powerful is that WS compared to Sidewinder? (Or any other WS more/equal power to Sidewinder)
      noein 萌え

kagerou1.deviantart.com

Comment

From what i've read it's less effective compared to sidewinder/slug shot, not sure how it fits into lv3 sc's, but it looks sick

NIN75/RNG75/RDM75

Stephen King's Wizard and Glass: Fools are the only folk on earth absolutely guaranteed to get what they deserve.

Comment

Links broken for me. o.o;;

Comment

This WS is a waste of time, i spent about 400k on bullets trying to get this WS. It looks very nice but dmg wise is horrible, heavy shot does more dmg then Detonator. I've tried everything with it even using it at 300TP only changes dmg by 30. Average dmg on it with a IT is 350-400dmg, it s/c's r the same as heavy shots.

Comment

Link still works for me

NIN75/RNG75/RDM75

Comment

Sweet very nice vid there

Comment

Link is broken to me as well, is there a way you could host it?

Comment

OWNED!!!

Legal Notices
                    User LOCKED for DMCA VIOLATION
                    There are many websites that let you download illegal files. FileFront is NOT one of them.

The file that you were trying to download was removed because it violated our Acceptable Use Policy and Terms of Service.

FileFront has a zero tolerance policy towards illegal content and/or copyrighted content uploaded to/downloaded from our site without permission from their owner(s).

FileFront will vehemently record and forward any and all information to help law enforcement agencies investigate and prosecute those who willingly upload and/or download these files to/from our site.

Comment

Actually, it was my naruto.zip's that got it closed down. lol I've got a new account now. It doesn't have the Detonator ws vid by itself but I do have Starving Artists 130 ws's in one vid uploaded to it and I'm pretty sure Detonator is in there. Keep in mind, although now I've got no copyrighted material on it that I don't take any credit for any of these vids. Just my own little collection of peoples badass vids I've gathered together. More to be added this weekend.

http://hosted.filefront.com/darkcyde

NIN75/RNG75/RDM75

Comment

Working...
                      X