Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

game wherd it go?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • game wherd it go?

    what thread was that where a girl on a bike would hit a guy up in the air to see how far he would go. theres also combo's you can do. cant remember which thread it was.
    sro D E S T R U C T I O N orz

  • #2
    FFXI
    Faith
    75MNK.60THF.42NIN.43WHM.39WAR.35BLM.37DRG.

    WoW
    Avril 80 Hunter
    Ultra 57 Rogue
    Sixteen 59 Paladin

    Aion
    Esther 39 Cleric

    Comment


    • #3
      Thats fun!

      PLD75| BLM42| WAR37| DRK30| THF25| WHM25| NIN22| MNK20| BST10|

      Comment


      • #4
        I got 900.28 for my record. Pretty sweet, but wrong forum.

        Comment


        • #5
          5080. BAM

          Comment


          • #6
            ahhh

            i see thanks for the info and everybody else enjoy.
            sro D E S T R U C T I O N orz

            Comment


            • #7
              2079.48m lol woot...

              Never underestimate a warrior...

              Which FF Character Are You?
              WAR60/MNK30
              VDOP

              Comment


              • #8
                3079.57 O.o combo is sweet lol i went 200m in the air
                In the moonlight, your face it glows.. like a thousand diamonds, I suppose.
                And your hair flows like.. The ocean breeze...
                Not a million fights could make me hate you, you’re invincible.
                Yeah, It’s true.
                It’s in your eyes, where I find peace.

                [I love you, Rebecca :D!]

                Comment


                • #9
                  how do ya'll guys hav those pics @ the bottom of ur page with ur name on it
                  i only play in the summer

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    pwnt
                    In the moonlight, your face it glows.. like a thousand diamonds, I suppose.
                    And your hair flows like.. The ocean breeze...
                    Not a million fights could make me hate you, you’re invincible.
                    Yeah, It’s true.
                    It’s in your eyes, where I find peace.

                    [I love you, Rebecca :D!]

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Heh, on forum were I first saw that game someone posted theirs of something like 120,000....Still don't know how the heck they got that.


                      Cheezy Test Result (I am nerdier than 96% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!)

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: game wherd it go?

                        This game is fun i only got over 2500 though
                        When the light fades theres only darkness. When you dwell in darkness to long it consumes your heart.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: game wherd it go?

                          Originally posted by colin76110
                          how do ya'll guys hav those pics @ the bottom of ur page with ur name on it
                          It's a picture that you make and link in your signature.
                          Kujata server:

                          Reneki: Elvann/Male


                          DRK lv 60/ Mnk lv32/ War lv28
                          Thf lv30/ Whm lv28/ SAM lv21


                          Elias: Taru/Male
                          Rdm lv11

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X