This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *Host needed* CoP - Omega & Ultima Video

I tossed together a video of the Omega/Ultima video but am seeking additional help hosting. The video is 25 mins and 212mb. I will upload to any host willing to help, thanks.

http://www.bastardchildren.com/ultima.avi

Comment

Since the public link died within an hour due to traffic in excess of 4mb/s I decided to set up BT.

http://owntracker.com/nattsumi/

If you don't already have a BT client download one here.

http://bittornado.com/download.html

Comment

wow, how can i host my own videos as a bittorent, do i need to have them rared or should i just host the video file itself?
        EDIT: everytime i try to upload it, it goes to the cannot be displayed page. Maybe its because i'm on dial-up?
        Fairy (soon to be Sylph) server
        Blu/nin
        Stars of Destiny Linkshell

Comment

Hmm im not sure if being on dail up is a factor. The torrent is of the avi file though, not rar'd up. I personally don't know which is better but I made it of the avi file.

Comment

very nice vid. good quality and good music too ^^.

i bet some want to know what the tracks are, so...

1) High and Mighty Color - Pride (Gundam Seed Destiny OP2)
            2) Asian Kung-Fu Generation - Rewrite (Fullmetal Alchemist OP, can't remember which one)
            3) Naruto OST 1 - Strong and Strike
            4) Shingetsutan Tsukihime OST 1 - Justice
            5) Naruto OST 2 - Orochimaru Fight

Comment

It took me forever to figure out the Gundam Seed Destiny OP2 song. It's perfect for the vid. As well as the Naruto songs. ^^

Title: Sergeant Major
              SAM75, RNG75, PUP75, PLD60, My NPC65
              Bastok Rank 10, San d'Oria Rank 10, Windurst Rank 10
              Missions: Completed/Zilart Completed/CoP Completed/ToAU: Playing the Part-Sergeant Major
              Midgardsormr|Cactuar (MNK51)

Comment

Is there a site that has these songs on it? I've been tring for ever now to try and find these on P2P networks but to no avail...
                I may l'eggo your Eggo, but I'll be damned if I rolf your waffle...

Comment

Which songs are you looking for? Any song in particular or all of them? I would post a link where to get the songs but I dono if that goes against some sort of agreement. Toss me a PM.

Comment

Tracking 1 torrents with 28 peers (13 seeders and 15 leechers)

Leechers = Bad, Stop Leeching and let people DL from you, we were nice enough to let you DL from us! :mad:

Comment

I got alot of videos for this missions if someone can host them for me or give me link to free host site i will host them :sweat:

Main : Sephiro
                      Mules : Sephira Eviljin Sephon
                      COP missions = Complated

Comment

How long your video is? If you want you could pass it to me through MSN or WinMX and I could upload on my personal FTP.

I really wanna see that video!
                        LinkShell: AzureDragons

Comment

isn't the torrent of it still up?

Comment

I'm still seeding the video. If you have a fast webserver I'll personally upload it if you can spread it around^^

Comment

I'm uploading your video on my ftp. I'll write here the link tomorrow.

Now Nattsumi, you have to tell me the titles of the 2 songs that can be heared during the fight against Mammet, Omega and Ultima! Those songs are awesome!

Another thing, congratulation for the (sea) access!

I still have to do Promiuna Acqueducts and trying to form a set pt for all mission. I hope to find one!

Oh! Maybe Meph will join as RNG! Mephistoooooooooo!
                              LinkShell: AzureDragons

Comment

Working...
                              X