Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

-=-[ THF Final AF Fight Video]-=- *attached*

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • -=-[ THF Final AF Fight Video]-=- *attached*

    Very special thanks to Daersyn for hosting this video!!

    Click here for streaming:




    Or, to download:

    MAKE SURE TO RIGHT CLICK AND "SAVE AS" - otherwise, no dice.




    I'm not Steven Spielberg, so be gentle ok? Enjoy the video!

    73 Thf (Bahamut, retired)
    75 Thf (migardsormer)

  • #2
    I really liked it and I think the music fit well.


    I wish to live forever.
    So far so good.

    Comment


    • #3
      Jersey makes some pretty darn good vids. Let's call him Jersey Spielberg! Yes..we shall!

      Man what was that song? It sounded like new Killswitch, but maybe not..

      EDIT: Sorry, nevermind. I didn't see the song listed at the end. From Autumn To Ashes, should have known that, was listening to a couple songs by them earlier today even.

      Comment


      • #4
        I'm not exactly sure how they were "suicidal", seeing as I didn't see any of them die.

        It was okay. :/
        Rank 10 - Bastok

        o_o;

        Comment


        • #5
          I'm not exactly sure how they were "suicidal", seeing as I didn't see any of them die.
          Because what makes that bomb so notorious is that it self destructs extremely easily when spawned, doing insane AoE damage (often killing anyone without 1200 hit points or better). Also, it can only be claimed by direct physical attacks, not spells, voke, etc.

          So, you have like .03 seconds to claim it before it blows up and kills you, and you can't "fast voke" it with normal means. You have to spam "Attack" and hope you did it fast enough. Cryss pops the mob, and is still in a "cut scene" type of deal (and couldn't "see" the mob for a second or two) so my job was to claim it as fast as possible. After the thieves get some hits and it doesn't blow up, games on -- everyone else is free to fight it as you would anything else.

          73 Thf (Bahamut, retired)
          75 Thf (migardsormer)

          Comment


          • #6
            I'm not exactly sure how they were "suicidal", seeing as I didn't see any of them die.
            Because what makes that bomb so notorious is that it self destructs extremely easily when spawned, doing insane AoE damage (often killing anyone without 1200 hit points or better). Also, it can only be claimed by direct physical attacks, not spells, voke, etc.

            So, you have like .03 seconds to claim it before it blows up and kills you, and you can't "fast voke" it with normal means. You have to spam "Attack" and hope you did it fast enough. Cryss pops the mob, and is still in a "cut scene" type of deal (and couldn't "see" the mob for a second or two) so my job was to claim it as fast as possible. After the thieves get some hits and it doesn't blow up, games on -- everyone else is free to fight it as you would anything else.

            73 Thf (Bahamut, retired)
            75 Thf (migardsormer)

            Comment


            • #7
              I'm not exactly sure how they were "suicidal", seeing as I didn't see any of them die.
              Because what makes that bomb so notorious is that it self destructs extremely easily when spawned, doing insane AoE damage (often killing anyone without 1200 hit points or better). Also, it can only be claimed by direct physical attacks, not spells, voke, etc.

              So, you have like .03 seconds to claim it before it blows up and kills you, and you can't "fast voke" it with normal means. You have to spam "Attack" and hope you did it fast enough. Cryss pops the mob, and is still in a "cut scene" type of deal (and couldn't "see" the mob for a second or two) so my job was to claim it as fast as possible. After the thieves get some hits and it doesn't blow up, games on -- everyone else is free to fight it as you would anything else.

              73 Thf (Bahamut, retired)
              75 Thf (migardsormer)

              Comment

              Working...
              X