Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2 Taru's Beating he hell outta each other.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 2 Taru's Beating he hell outta each other.

    Hi! My name is Senoska, Me and my taru friend are going to do a balista He being a level 30DRK/15THF and Me: a Level 30SAM/15WAR (both taru ) To see who wins, I need some one to record it for us, I am on the Pandimodum server and will do the editing please /tell me in game or email me at t2small@pol.com

    you know you want to see 2 taru's beat each other down :angel:

    k tell me in game, if need be ill pay but i think watching us kill eachother is good enough :spin: i rarly get on my comp so tell me in game if ur interested or email me =) thanks


    my signature: it didnt work down there so ill post it here =p
    Attached Files

  • #2
    aww i so want to see this but i'm on asura
    TaruKabob <Can I have it>

    Comment


    • #3
      On Pandemonium: Check
      Has FRAPS: Check
      Wants to see Tarus beat the !@#$ out of each other: Check Check

      Send me a /tell in game some time. I've been really busy lately, so I may or may not be able to record whenever you're ready. However, due to my lack of multimedia production skills, editting and all that other jazz is totally up to you. :sweat:

      Comment

      Working...
      X