Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Matrix- FFXI Style

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The Matrix- FFXI Style

    Hello everyone, I am posting a little video I did to get some comments and critique on it.
    Before you download though, I am in the process of moving hosts, so if the file goes down, you will know what happened. :mad:

    Anyways,
    I did this off a wierd idea someone gave me once of how FFXI was like the Matrix.
    So, I decided to make a video out of it.

    Here you go!
    MPEG:


    Xvid/DivX Avi:


    Once again, sorry if it goes down and thanks for comments!^_^


    If you think you can, you can. And if you think you can't, you're right.
    -Mary Kay Ash

    My videos!
    www.vanadielroyalguard.com

  • #2
    That was friggen awesome! LOL Nice job! omg, you gotta make another one d<^_^>b
    Lorlin
    PLD/WAR
    Bismarck

    Comment


    • #3
      lol!

      that was hilarous :D

      I'd like to see more as well~

      EDIT: tarus kick ass!!!
      /cheer Tarutaru melee!

      Comment


      • #4
        cool, so that was the trailer. and the movie will come soon ?
        Final Fantasy XI Status:
        Name: Bloodberry
        Server: Leviathan
        Race: Hume F
        Nation: San d`Oria
        Rank: 10
        Job: SAM75/RNG60/WAR37/THF37/NIN37/WHM37/BLM17

        Bloodberry`s Tagebuch

        Comment


        • #5
          That was really, really, really good!

          Comment


          • #6
            Haha, Blood, I don't even want to think about how much compositing you would have to do for a full movie

            Once I do a few other projects I am working on, I'll probably try and make some more videos, but this all for the next month at least :p


            If you think you can, you can. And if you think you can't, you're right.
            -Mary Kay Ash

            My videos!
            www.vanadielroyalguard.com

            Comment


            • #7
              errror downloading codec, crap

              Comment


              • #8
                I knew I had a good reason to hate tarus!!!! :O
                http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/profile.xml?18900

                Comment


                • #9
                  The MPEG codec should have been included with windows, but try this to update Windows:

                  Learn how to troubleshoot Windows Media Player errors. Explore resources for general help with Windows Media Player.


                  If you think you can, you can. And if you think you can't, you're right.
                  -Mary Kay Ash

                  My videos!
                  www.vanadielroyalguard.com

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    still error downloading codec ; ;
                    sound fx sound cool (:
                    •70 Samurai•
                    •Mithra•
                    retired

                    too many assholes choosing money over friends

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Hmm......Quite odd indeed, MPEG should work on just about everything :confused:

                      Anyways, here is one more to try:



                      Quite odd o.O


                      If you think you can, you can. And if you think you can't, you're right.
                      -Mary Kay Ash

                      My videos!
                      www.vanadielroyalguard.com

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        error still ><

                        Maybe its just my side =/
                        •70 Samurai•
                        •Mithra•
                        retired

                        too many assholes choosing money over friends

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          That is, without a doubt, one of the best vids I've seen.

                          Awesome work!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            ok..seems downloading 'every' thing and installing them worked:sweat:

                            nice vid
                            •70 Samurai•
                            •Mithra•
                            retired

                            too many assholes choosing money over friends

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              waaa waaa waappppp, still dosent work for me. What do you mean download 'everything'?

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X