Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fighting monsters video

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Awww I wonder something was wrong. Sup plane I haven't seen you in such a long time :sweat:
    Blm.75 - Whm.56 - Mnk.58 - Rdm.48 - Nin.37 - War.37 - Drk.37

    Merits - 98
    Goldsmith - 85.2

    Comment


    • #32
      lol I was very busying... long time no see...

      Comment


      • #33
        I dont have my FFXI copy :'(

        I am waiting for the EUROPEAN PS2 release, geeeeshhh!!!!!

        It will take forever....

        and I have already waited like three years soon...

        Comment


        • #34
          Why not just get the NA ver? You should know one thing - Square doesn't has an official plan for Euro. ver recently. Although it is highly possible to have one later but it isn't make sense to spend another year waiting.....

          Comment

          Working...
          X