galka in AF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• galka in AF

Does anyone have any pictures of a galka in all of the AF armors? ive been searching for it but i cant seem to find any.

Re: galka in AF

Originally posted by jigzaw View Post
    Does anyone have any pictures of a galka in all of the AF armors? ive been searching for it but i cant seem to find any.
    Not in english, but here's a page with galka pictures in most of the game's AF and Relic armors. This list doesn't include ToA and WotG AF/Relic, but they can be found elsewhere on FFXIclopedia. Here's the link to the Galkas, though:

���̂�������\��FFSS�u����K���J��AF

Aside: Where the crap do I find japanese/kanji texts on Firefox? Tired of looking at these funny blocks that come up.

Comment

Originally posted by Omgwtfbbqkitten View Post
      Aside: Where the crap do I find japanese/kanji texts on Firefox? Tired of looking at these funny blocks that come up.
      It has nothing to do with Firefox. I'll assume you're using Windows XP because Vista comes with it installed by default. Follow the instructions in the link below:

For Asian character support...

Installing East Asian Language Support under Windows XP

{{ I would skip the Keyboard and IME setup unless you plan to type in Japanese on an American keyboard.}}

and in general...

Enabling International Support in Windows XP/Server 2003 Family

As for the OP:

FFXI Mod Community - FFXI Model Viewer

Please note that this is a third party tool, and that you will be using it at your own risk if you choose to do so.

The model viewer above will enable you to view any character in any pose from any angle you like in any gear you like with a neutral background suitable for image editing.
      Last edited by Sabaron; 01-18-2009, 04:47 PM.

Comment

thant you. ive been wanting to create a galka for a while but wasnt sure if i would look stupid in AF.

Comment

Galkas generally look stupid. It can't be helped.

Comment

umm...would u happen to have a link to a page with a taru in all AF armors as well?

Comment

Most jobs don't wear much or any of their AF. Why the obsession with what jobs look good in their AF?
              I use a Mac because I'm just better than you are.

HTTP Error 418 - I'm A Teapot - The resulting entity body MAY be short and stout.

loose

Comment

idk lol i just like their af. plus i cant decide if im gonna create a galka or a tarutaru

Comment

Originally posted by Mhurron View Post
                  Most jobs don't wear much or any of their AF. Why the obsession with what jobs look good in their AF?
                  RDM, PLD, DNC, BLU, PUP, RNG, SCH, DNC and BST find uses for the whole set at varying points in thier careers. That's only like half the jobs in the game The rest use a piece or two.

Also, enjoying the heritage aspects of the game isn't an obsession, its just an appreciation. AF reflect what most jobs looked like in the other games, people like the nod to history. Others just like the exclusiveness and the storylines.

Tarus in AF:

Tarus in Relic:

Bottom line: Tarus look better in everything.
                  Last edited by Omgwtfbbqkitten; 01-18-2009, 05:19 PM.

Comment

omg those pictures where really good. i think im gonna create a taru because they look sooo badass
                    Last edited by jigzaw; 01-18-2009, 05:36 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Well, just to add - don't let people get you worried about the race you pick.

Statwise, there's a lot of ways to close the gaps in most jobs in this game. Especially with player skill in gear. You can be a great melee or mage character and be of any race in the game.

Tankwise, Galka and Elvaan have the better HP, VIT and STR to do take the hits and deal back damage in kind, but Taru Paladins do hold their own and actually can do better than Galka and Elvaan in some cases thanks to their natural savvy with MP. Its just the really big stuff that hits hard Taru PLDs might face trouble with, given their lower HP. But a really dedicated taru PLD will work for the gear he needs to do the job.

Comment

yea im not too worried about race. im almost sure that im going to create a taru now but im still not sure on the job though

Comment

Ty, ty Kitten! I've been looking for those but I lost all my bookmarks recently. Hmmm...and that leads me to make a new thread actually!!
                          Originally posted by Feba
                          But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
                          Originally posted by Taskmage
                          God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
                          Originally posted by DakAttack
                          ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

Working...
                          X