Amanojaku

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amanojaku

As the title says.. I'd like to see a screenshot of someone with this katana on, I'm curious of what the hilt and blade look like as it has a unique equipment image that doesn't seem to be used by any other katana. Don't want to waste my time getting it for fashion if it looks disappointing in the end >__>

Re: Amanojaku

You could always just swap the model file of Amanojaku for one of the better blades if you don't like it's stats. Unfortunately, no one else will be able to see it.

Comment

Or use a model viewer like Altana and see how it looks on your char with different gear combos.
      sigpic
      "In this world, the one who has the most fun is the winner!" C.B.
      Prishe's Knight 2004-Forever.

その目だれの目。

Comment

What are the stats....i think i saw one before and it had like -1 accuracy and 29 DMG i think...

If thats so...i'd use koroito or Imanotsurugi and not even think about killin that NM for that katana...

Keeping Purgonorgo Isle clothing optional sine 2004

Comment

It has hidden stats. DMG increases when hp decreases.
          Thanks Kazuki.
          Dragoon Equipment

Comment

Raydeus: I am unsure of the specific katana graphic it uses, which is why I have requested a screenshot instead of going to .dat viewers such as Altana and Model Viewer. I am also unsure if it's even listed in either of those viewers, as Altana and Model Viewer both have differing katanas and none list this katana which in essence should be unique according to its equipment icon that no other katana shares.

Malevolent: I do not mean to come off as mean when I say this, but had you read the original post, you would see that I am looking to use this katana for FASHION, and not for usage. I am a 75 ninja with Senju and Fudo katanas for actual fighting.

Comment

I may not see the usefulness in obtaining a katana for fashion purposes. But to each his/her own. Save the hassel of going up against a NM and just .dat swap not to sound mean either just a easier aproach...

Keeping Purgonorgo Isle clothing optional sine 2004

Comment

Working...
              X