X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Request: Hume F in LVL 1 RSE, Leather, and Scale Sets

Hi all,

I was wondering if anybody would mind posting shots of Hume F (any model) in full LV1 RSE, full Leather(LV7), and/or full Scale (LV11)? It's for a friend of mine who doesn't have access to the game anymore. She wants to incorporate it in some of her writing I think. Just standing pose is fine, although /attack, /emote, or /ws poses would be cool too. I don't have any Hume character LV11 or I'd do this myself, and there aren't that many Hume F in my LS's that are on the same time as me.

I'll send 15k to the first person (assuming you're on Pandemonium) that posts all three sets screenshotted (which should cover the cost of the armors I hope). 20k if you take high-res PC screenshots. You can keep the armor you buy (if any) of course.

Thanks,
    Tomatoes & Tomatopotato @ Pandemonium
    My Taru Blog / Wiki Page

Play golf? Check out my items.

Re: Request: Hume F in LVL 1 RSE, Leather, and Scale Sets

dude, just fire up the Model Viewer (you're on PC aren't you?).

Thanks Yyg!

Comment

I'm not really familiar with it. T_T To be honest, this is a lot more convenient for me. Since I'm at work mostly, and when I get home it's kinda late already, so I forget or I'm tired, etc... {Please forgive me.}
      Tomatoes & Tomatopotato @ Pandemonium
      My Taru Blog / Wiki Page

Play golf? Check out my items.

Comment

it's not hard at all http://www.folye.net/lists.html

Thanks Yyg!

Comment

Can't you spare a dollar to make a content ID for a female hume character? Then you can start off with the RSE already equipped and get right to the poses and screenshot taking :O
          Altaeciana:75RDM/40BLM/71WHM/40SMN/37NIN/37DRK/40RNG/37WAR
          Elemental days of our lives . . .:Fire-Earth-Water-Wind-Ice-Thunder-Light-Dark

Comment

technically u dont get charged until the beggining of the month, so if u start a new charactor near the begining of the month, and delete it and cancle content id b4 end of month, u could get all the screenies u want, for freeeeee!

BRD75/SMN67/WMH52/BLM42/BST45/BLU25

Comment

technically u dont get charged until the beggining of the month, so if u start a new charactor near the begining of the month, and delete it and cancle content id b4 end of month, u could get all the screenies u want, for freeeeee!
              Nope, doesn't work like that. if you purchase a new content id at the beginning of the month (after billing), they'll just charge you the $1 on your next bill. The only thing cancelling will do is prevent them from charging $2.

Thanks Yyg!

Comment

Gasp! neighbortaru hasn't moved this topic to the appropriate forum yet! >.>

Anyways, here you go.
                Attached Files
                "From the void all things are born.
                To the void all things return."

-philosophy of the Walahra

Comment

bah! moogle fell asleep. don't worry he's being punished as we post.

Thanks Yyg!

Comment

can someone make me a sig? mnk 75 wit kirins osode and the avengers

Comment

It seen easy but you never ask what kind of back ground you wanted.And i will try to remember^^

Your Mine Dogs Mahahaha

Comment

Working...
                      X