This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any more dragon pics

Looking at the title banner of the page i noticed flashed of monsters. two of them were really wicked looking dragons. Finally FF dragons that look like dragonsCan I see of pics of the blue and gray dragons and any other dragon pics.

Re: any more dragon pics

Actually, there's a difference between the Wyvern and the Dragon. That is their size. In FFXI, the dragoon's pet is the wyvern-not a dragon. While the wyverns are in the dragon family, they're not true dragons in the sense they do not continue growing as age increases. Plus, dragons are often far more powerful than wyverns as wyverns don't even continuously increase in strength compared to dragons.

Comment

Sorry for the double post, but here is something you may be looking for. This is my wyvern, Ember.

Comment

cool pick of wyvern.

Never underestimate a warrior...

Which FF Character Are You?
        WAR60/MNK30
        VDOP

Comment

here me in eastern altepa sweating my arsh off with cerulean
          Attached Files

Comment

Dunno if people still want pics of wyverns but...

Comment

wow your drg looks nice. is it me or does it seem bigger than most drg, also the color of they wyvern seems to be diffrent then most as well is it just me or is there a way to change thier looks?

Comment

Originally posted by amnclown
                wow your drg looks nice. is it me or does it seem bigger than most drg, also the color of they wyvern seems to be diffrent then most as well is it just me or is there a way to change thier looks?
                thats was most likey done with model viewer.

Comment

She has been customised. New colour scheme. Her wingspan is bigger, her claws are longer and there's a fork in her tail.

Comment

From what I understand in the FFXI series a Wyvern is a younger Dragon. They share similar physical features that would obviously have to grow out.

Personally I havn't read anything definitive, it's just my assumption.

Comment

Working...
                    X